Chapter 35

*Sexual Content * (Also please read my A/N at the end, especially the last part)

I tried my best to look inconspicuous as we walked hand in hand right back to our room. We couldn't have spent more than 40 minutes on the beach, but I wasn't complaining.

Reyn's hand moved so that it rested on my hip. My whole body was burning from his touch, pressed flush against his. My stomach churned in anticipation. I needed him. Bad.

A rush of air hit me as he opened the door and ushered me inside the hotel. The cool air soothed my skin. I rubbed my arms to get rid of the goosebumps.

Reyn took one glance at me before pulling me impossibly closer. My mouth parted. Now my skin was burning.

"Just a little longer and I'll warm you right up," he whispered into my hair as we waited for the elevator. I didn't even bother looking at him. I barely even registered his words.

I pursed my lips just as a chime sounded, signaling the elevator had arrived. Reyn pressed a kiss to my shoulder before nudging me forward. I didn't put up much resistance, or any at all, really.

Everyone told me that I had Reyn wrapped around my finger. But the reality was that he had me eating out of the palm of his hand.

I closed my eyes and subtly focused on my breath as the elevator ascended. I kept my distance from Reyn, and it seemed like he was on the same page when he removed his hand from my back.

He grabbed my hand when the elevator doors opened and pulled me down the hallway.

My heart was beating wildly, an erratic rhythm pulsating through my head. A lump was in my throat when Reyn's hand made contact with the door handle. He fished the room key out of his pocket, glancing at me wickedly as he swiped the card. Shivers ran down my spine. The click and beep of the card reader had the tornado in my stomach speeding up.

I was trembling with anticipation as he hurriedly pushed me into the room and shoved me against the wall by my throat before the door could even click shut.

I moaned into his dominating kiss. It felt like he was branding me from the heat and pressure of his lips against mine. But, there was no need. His name was already engraved so deeply, intricately woven into the fibers of my soul. He mastered my every thought.

The enrapturing feeling of that emotion had me drunk and craving more. More of him.

His arms wrapped around under my thighs. He lifted me and pressed me into the wall so his bulge lined right up to my center. His throat rumbled with each undulation against me. I whimpered in answer.

"Little minx," he rasped when he pulled away. "You always know just how to drive me crazy."

"I-- I didn't do anything," I whispered slowly between heaving breaths.

"That's the worst part, babygirl. You get me so hard for you without even trying." He trailed open-mouthed kisses along my collarbone. I thanked God he was carrying me otherwise my legs surely would have given out by now.

***

My body was already shaking with pent-up tension.

I arched my back and cried out when his hot tongue circled my areola. His mouth closed over my nipple. He pushed me harder against the wall so that he could remove one of the hands that were holding me up and use it to squeeze my other breast.

"Daddy, I need you...," I whined.

"Patience, my girl." His hot breath fanned over my chest. I looked down to meet his eyes and was graced with a calculating smirk.