𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙈𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝘿𝙞𝙚 ✿

y/n couldn't focus the whole lessons at all. She keeps staring at her plain notebook, not bothering to copy any note written on the whiteboard. Fortunately, the school's bell rang snapped her back into reality as she realized that the last period ended and she can't wait to go home and rest for the whole day because tomorrow is the weekend and what's so good about it? she hasn't been given any homeworks at all, meaning that she can do anything her wants without worrying about all the tiring school's shits.

just whemt everyone starts to pack up their things, the teacher clapped her hands twice, resulting everyone, including y/n herself stopped midway from what were they doing and shifted their gazes to the teacher.

" so, i need one of you guys help to send this books and papers to kang taehyun's house. anyone volunteer?" she said while holding a stack of paper and few books in her hands. y/n can guess that it might be the worksheets and moduls of him that the teachers has kept for two months

all the the girls started to squeal lightly, raising the hands eagerly while hoping that the teacher choose them but y/n wasn't having it at all. All on her mind is that the teacher should just dismiss the class now because she can't wait to go back home to return into her deep slumber.

" y/n" she snapped back into reality when she heard the teacher called her name.

" yes? " she said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. She didn't remember raising her hand? She can already feel some of the classmates death glares, obviously unsatisfied that the teacher didn't pick them.

" yes, y/n. can you please send this to his house? I already wrote down the adress on the sticky note. i sticked it on the book."

y/n was a bit hesitating, but then she thinks that maybe it wasn't a bad idea after all. of course she can't refuse or the teacher might end up choosing someone else, and that someone else is just going to take advantage for that. plus, y/n can ask Taehyun to accompany her so why not, right? better than having those girls taking advantage of it.

" of course i can, mrs. don't worry." she flashed her an assuring smile, completely ignoring the glares that she has been receiving.

" thank you, y/n. i know i can trust you." just like that, y/n doesn't waste any time, immediately grabbed the said moduls and worksheet on the teacher's desk before leaving the classroom hurriedly, not wanting to deal with her classmates that obviously wasn't so happy.

                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━

" what are you waiting for? Press the bell" he said, encouraging y/n who seemed to be nervous all of a sudden.

" hey, please. i feel nervous and i don't know why." she said, fiddling with her fingers as her gripped the paper harder with her sweaty palms.

taehyun rolled his eyes and let out an airy chuckle before proceeding to press the bell button, earning a slap on the arm from none other than y/n.

" dumbass, why would you do that!"

" what?"

" i'm not ready yet, oh my god." she said, rolling her eyes mindlessly. So, they waited for few seconds before the gates finally opened, revealing a whole big ass mansion, with a water fountain at the center, few luxurious cars parked infront of the mansion and then big ass spacious pool, of course.

" oh my god, I didnt know you're this rich rich." she exclaimed, totally impressed.

" well, welcome to the Kang's residence." he giggled before teasinly winking to her

" hi good morning, may i know who are you?" a middle-aged lady said, approaching y/n from the front door with a sweet smile plastered on her face

y/n cleared her throat multiple times out of nervousness before proceeding to say, " I'm taehyun's classmate, y/n. The teacher asked me to deliver this here."

y/n handed the sheets and moduls earlier with the same sweet smile before the lady gladly taking it away from her hands. y/n fiddled with her fingers when her eyes didn't caught any glimpse of taehyun so she thought that taehyun probably taking a tour around the mansion now.

she mentally cursed taehyun for leaving her all alone here to deal with the lady.

" let's come inside and have a drink first. It must be tiring to go here. After all, this place is kinda hideous for some purposes." she proposed with another smile before gesturing y/n to come inside.

when y/n doesn't see any tracks of Taehyun, she just think that he might need little bit more time so she decided to just go with the flow. She mindlessly smiled back and proceed to step further more inside the mansion, trailing behind the lady that she assumed is Mrs. Kang.

y/n gasped lightly in suprised, obviously amused by the design of the mansion that looks like heaven somehow. Its is much mire spacious  that she expected, with luxury decorations and furnitures. It was a sight that she has never seen before, nor expecting that she will step into something massive like this.

Its a house everyone ever dreamed of. she always heard that Kang Taehyun is a rich boy but she never expect that he's this wealthy and thats make her wonder, what does his parents do for living? they probably have succesful bussiness and big ass company all over the Korea.

"  take a seat first. i'll ask the maid to bring us some drinks." she said, gesturing y/n to sit at one of the tender couch that is placed on the living room. theres a coffee table infront with a wide television hanged on the wall.

y/n just do as told and take times to process the whole things inside the mansion while smiling all to herself for what reasons? She don't know.
" so, y/n,  for how long have you known Taehyun?"

the question itself caught her off guard. she stiffened there, don't sure how to answer because she definitely wasn't expecting that kind of question. She felt like as if she's meeting her future mother in law that bombarding her with endless questions.

" i'm a new student. so, i dont know much about taehyun but i sometimes heard people talking about him." y/n  awkwardly said, fidlling with her fingers out of nervousness.

before Mrs. Kang can even say anything, the maid appeared from the kitchen with a tray of two glasses of juices, placing them on the coffee table.

mrs. kang gestures her to drink it and without any complain, she does as told.

y/n was about to continue whatever conversation she had earlier with Mrs. Kang when all of a sudden, taehyun appeared infront of her with a pale face and heavy breath, gesturing her that they should get going now. y/n sure has a lot to ask but she has to find excuse to yeet herself from there first.

" Mrs. Kang, i think i have to go now. Its getting dark and i still have a lot to do at home." she said, standing up while giving Mrs. Kang a reassuring smile.

" really? okay then, it was nice having you here. come again next time." y/n was caught off guard by the words, getting nervous when the lady said that she should come again next time.

" y-yeah, thank you for the drink." y/n said before bowing politely to the lady, proceeding to leave the mansion not long after that.

" take care, y/n." she can hear the lady said again although their distance is kinda far away from each other now.

when she's completely out of the mansion, she has many thoughts on her head. what's wrong with Taehyun and why the fuck is he looking really pale as if he just meet a ghost? Well- yeah, he's ghost but you know what i mean.

" taehyun, whats wrong?" she asked with a hint of concern, furrowing her eyebrows out of confusion.

" I think i found something. you need to help me." he said with his heavy breath, staring right into her deep dark eyes.

" help what?"

" help me to find how i died."