𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 ✿

the next day, y/n woke up with a swollen face due to her crying all night nonstop. the sun that was shine brightly means nothing to her, she feels completely empty. she took a glance of her alarm, acknowledging that it's already past afternoon and she just decides to go back to her deep slumber, ditching her school again for today.

but something inside her is urging her to to check her phone and she did. the first thing she opened was twitter, discovering some news that she don't want to bother about and she was just about to shut her phone off again when a certain news caught her eyes.

Kang Taehyun, the legal heir of the Kang's corporation was found after been gone for three months. the witnesser stated that he was bruised up badly and he's immediately rushed to the hospital at 6 in the morning today. ❞

y/n's eyes enlarged, confuse whether she should be happy or not. but for now, she's happy that at least taehyun is back again. as a human. and now he can do everything that he wasn't bale to before. although he probably won't remember her at all but that doesn't matter now. her eyes turned glossy , closing her eyes shut as she let the tears fall one by one.

a sudden realization hit her as she immediately wiped off her tears stained cheeks, inhaling and exhaling a deep breath before jumped out from her bed to take a quick shower.

by what she said quick, its really quick. probably the fastest she evee did. she don't want to waste more time so she just did the basic before eventually barging into her closet, scattering every pieces of clothes to search for a decent one.

once she's all dressed up, she immediately grabbed her phone just to see that she only has 15% left as battery but since she didn't have time to charge, and too bad she also didn't charge her powerbank, she decided to just go with the remaining battery.

she stormed out from her apartment, not forgetting to lock the door before dashing towards the hospital. she don't even bother to take any bus or taxis today and just ran as fast as she can instead, ignoring everyone's stares towards her.

she quickly apologized along with a quick bow everytime she bumped into someone before continue running to the hospital and fortunately for her, the hospital wasn't that far so it only takes around 15 minutes to eventually arrived infront of the hospital, panting heavily.

                        ━━━━━━━━

eyes exploring the hospital once the automatic sliding door slide opened, the smells of medicines keep lingering through her nostrils, she couraged herself to step in further more.

she has no idea which one is his ward room and the fact that the hospital is now surrounded by the reporters and medias wasn't helping at all. its just make her even more nervous. she don't even see any glimpse of Mr and Mrs Kang either.

so, being the shameless person she is,  bravely went to the receiptionist counter with a small smile. "hi, c-can i know which room is Kang Taehyun is in?"

" ah, i'm sorry we're told to not give this information to strangers. do you have any connection with him?"

" ah i'm-" she paused herself. what connection does she has? she was no longer his girlfriend, knowing that he also don't remember her. she lets out a deep sigh, a bit upset at the fact that she can't see taehyun.

" please, i just want to see him from afar. I promise i'll leave-"

" no, please don't make it hard for us." the receiptionist secretly rolled her eyes, unaware that y/n actually saw her no-so-polite gesture. not that she actually wants to give up anyway.

" but-"

" Its okay, let her in." y/n immediately turned around as soon she caught the familiar voice from behind her.

" mom" she quickly threw herself to the lady who immediately engulfed her into a hug.

" where is him? is he okay? did he wake up yet? I'm so worried i don't know-"

" y/n, calm down.." Mrs Kang rubbed her back softly, gesturing y/n to follow her which she assumed is where taehyun is placed.

" I've wait for you since morning. I thought you wouldn't come." she chuckled lightly, making y/n scratched the back of her neck in embarrassment.

" I'm sorry...i kinda woke up late today so i rushed here."

" Its okay, i really want you to see him anyway." she smiled softly before pressing the lift button for both of them to get in.

they finally arrived at the floor that taehyun was warded and to say that she's nervous and her heart was pounding in animalistic pace was understandable. she fiddled with her fingers, eyes staring at the ward room door, hesitating whether she should step in or not. what if taehyun suddenly awake and saw her?

" aren't you going to go inside? don't worry, he's not awake yet." she assured her softly, making y/n smiled in return.

mustering all her courage, she eventually pushed the door opened, revealing a figure laying peacefully on the bed. her heart shattered at the sight of taehyun all cover up with bandages and all machines surroundings him for his life support, along with the heart beat monitor that keep beeping nonstop.

she reminisced the moment when she was warded too, also the moment where they shared their first kiss that night. when taehyun keeps her company all the night until she fell asleep. Its all too fast, she didn't even realizing that she was crying until she heard the door clicked, and she saw Mrs. Kang leaving the room to give them both privacy.

she wiped off her falling tears before approached him slowly, legs all wobbly and weak. discovering a chair, she wasn't even hesitating to sit on it, staring at the boy with full of love and longing.

" taehyun.." she broke into tears as soon the word come out from her mouth, not refraining it anymore. Its hurt. deep inside she's hurt. Knowing that he will wake up forgetting every seconds of their memories while she left suffering all by herself.

she intertwined their hands together, tyring her best to calm herself down. shouldn't she be happy that taehyun can be a human again? She didn't know that it will be this painful. her heart aches seeing him in this state, and most importantly the fact that their happiness was temporary.

slowly, she stand up and placed a kiss on top of his head, droplets of tears falling one by one. " i'm so sorry. please live your best life. I will always love you and will never stop."