𝙃𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢 ✿

tw : mention of blood ‼️

y/n and taehyun both standing clueless in the front of the big gate of the mansion, eyebrows furrowed.
" why isn't it opening?"

" i don't know, maybe try to ring the bell again." taehyun scratch the back of his nape, also grown confuse.

y/n lightlt nodded her head before pressing the ring button but then again, no one's answering.
" what?" she scrunched her nose, feeling the situation rather unsual.

" i got bad feeling, you know." she muttered lowly but taehyun could catch her words clear enough.

" honestly, me too." he replied, frowning at those various thoughts coming across his head.

" let's just climb this gate." since the gate wasn't that high, y/n legs landed of the ground effortlessly.

after passing the huge gate, their eyes started to wander around the mansion but finding the mansion rather quite. very unusual for them. theres no any track of workers or maids but why is that?

y/n walked futher more, eyes exploring every inch of the mansion until her eyes caught a glimpse of someone's body laying unconcious on the floor.

" taehyun, here!" y/n shouts, catching the boy's attention. he immediately run towards y/n with confusement.

eyes not living the sight, taehyun decided to follow y/n's gazes only to widened his eyes in disbelief, mouth fell agaped. without sparing any more time, the two dashed to the said man before kneeling right beside the unconcious man.

" Mr. Song?!" y/n eyes enlarged at the pool of blood oozing from his stomach as his eyes completely shut closed, not reacting to her call.

" w-what happened..." taehyun's face's flashing genuine fear, eyes wandering around the mansion, searching for any glimpse of anyone else there.

" y-y/n...i think we should go inside. I seriously don't feel good about this." agreeing to taehyun, the two immediately barged into the mansion and for their own suprise, the mansion wasn't locked like usual.

so, they immediately pushed the door opened just to meet an unpleasing sight infront of them.

their jaw dropped and for the countless times already, their eyes enlarged even more than they already were. its really not a good sight at all.

without even realising, taehyun's eyes started to get teary as many bothering thoughts keep coming one by one.

y/n was stunned, her body barely move an inch. what could be happening? what did they saw, you ask?

theres few unconcious bodies of the workers and the maids laying down on the floor with blood dripping out from the stomach and mouth, pools of bloods dripping everywhere in the mansion.

even the mansion was in a state of mess. the sofas, the tables, the television wasn't on their respective places. theres even pieces of scattered mirrors everywhere that if they didn't pay attention, there will be a huge chance to step on it. it doesn't look like a mansion at all. it's different from the last time they saw the mansion. what happened?

y/n fell on her knees as her legs getting weaker, a single tear flowing down her cheeks, still shocked by what she saw. neither of them let out a single word, too suprised to say anything.

" a-are we...late?" she muttered as more tears started to streaming down her cheeks, feeling lifeless all of a sudden.

taehyun clenched his hands into a tight fists that his knuckles turned white, his nail digged into his red palms. theres only one person who could be doing this and both of them know too well who did this. Isn't it clear already?

A single tear of regret flowing down taehyun cheeks as he clenched his fists tighter, getting angrier that he face turned all red. the small burning flame on inside him keep growing bigger and bigger every seconds.

he was about to let out a frustrated scream, when all of a sudden a voice called from behind.
" miss y/n!"

y/n and taehyun both turned around in sync as they heard a voice calling them.

" Mr. Kim!" y/n called back, dashing to the weak man who has dirt all over his face as his white uniform is slightly ripped on the sleeves but there wasn't any cut or wounds anywhere.

" w-what..what happened?!" she asked while putting both of her hands on his shoulders growing impatient, getting frightened even more.

" it's him. he..he caught them."

with that words being said, y/n gripped on his shoulders loosen and eventually fell to her side. her orbs darkened as more tears started to flowing down again nonstop.
" please..e-explain what h-happened.."

her voice came out rather shaky, her knees getting wobbly, almost drop on the floor but taehyun was fast enough to catch the girl by wrapping his arms around the girl's shoulders tightly.

" w-we was just doing our usual works when all of sudden we heard loud bangs coming and the last thing i saw was everyone already laying unconcious on the floor! t-they took Mr and Mrs. Kang! i'm safe because i hide at one of the store room. but when i came out..." Mr Kim paused midway, not wanting to talk any more further.

" i..i only come out when i heard muffled voices and turned out it was you! but i guess...young master is here too..right?"

y/n doesn't answer immediately but let out a small nod along with a shaky breath. she shifted her gaze to taehyun who's now still holding her. he's still in the same state of her─── a complete mess.

" d-do you know where he brings them?" she mustered all her might asking though her voice was still shaky.

" I- i dont know..i'm sorry.." hint of regret growing inside him. regret that he's unable protect everyone. regretting that he let this happenned.

" Mr Kim, c-can you please manage them all? Please call the ambulance and send them to hospital now. I-i..me and taehyun will try to find them."

Mr Kim just nodded his head before grabbing a phone and went a little bit far away from them to make a call.

" h-how do we find them?" y/n asked taehyun who's seems to be in deep thoughts.

she ran her fingers through her hairs before letting out a deep shaking breath, regretting for not coming ealier. feeling like it was her fault from the start. If only Taehyun didn't follow her to school and stay with the his parents instead. It was her fault that Taehyun decided to keep her company to school. If only she didn't being a whining brat, taehyun must have not keep her a company to school today.

" w-we..we should try to track their locations" he came out shaky too, licking his lips moist feeling nervous and frightened, of course.

" ah, i'll try." she took out her phone almost immediately, tapping of the phone's screen with full of hopes inside.

soon, her frown turned into a relief smile as she showed her phone screen to taehyun.

" i think i know where are they now."

" then, what are we waiting for? let's go."

" b-but how do we go there?"