𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 ✿

for the first time after what ut seems lime forever, y/n finally attending school again. well, its been like a week since she skipped school and the teachers also starting to contact her, asking why would she wasn't in school and she had to lie saying its some personal problem bla bla bla when the truth is, she just don't want. don't blame her that she feel very very unmotivated to move even for an inch, she even skipped her meals, wrecking her sleep schedule and let alone go to school.

but of course she just need to go to school again because unfortunately, she's still a student. so, mustering all her remaining energy, she eventually go to school by bus, staring at the window without any emotion left. neither did she care about her messy appearence, especially those thick dark eyebags.

she stepped into her school lifelessly, not in the fucking mood to talk to anyone right now so she's secretly praying inside that no one will approach her because hell, if someone actually try to talk to her, she's going to strangle the person to death.

she sat on her respective seat, burying her face on her arms while laying weakly on the table, not giving a single care about her classmates stares and whispers. But thats until the class turned abruptly quiet. It was very odd, but she doesn't want to care. she just wants to catch up some sleep.

she shut her eyes tight, trying to ignore her surroundings when all of a sudden, loud squeals can be heard clear, end up disturbing her sleep. she definitely having the big urge to scream to everyone to shut the fuck up right now but who is she to do that?

forcefully, she eventually looked up just to meet a very familiar face that she's been longing to see.

Taehyun. Kang Taehyun.

looks like every girls are fangirling over him right now, especially that he just discharged from hospital few days ago. everyone looks like they were congratulating him.

y/n wasn't expecting that he will come to school today, especially when his bruises doesn't seem to be fully healed yet. the fact that she came to school today all mess not knowing that she's going to meet the love of her life today made her go insane.

fighting the urge back to cry, she immediately averted her gaze to any where else but him. she can feel her eyes turned glossy in instant. It seems like Taehyun doesn't even notice her but why would she even panic? she was about to bury her face back on her arms to cry secretly when she heard the chair's moving besides her.

crap.

oh crap.

one thing that she surely forgot is, Kang Taehyun is her freaking seatmate. 

she swallowed the lump down her throat, trying her best to not minding it. she didn't even shift her gaze to look at him because she knows, she wouldn't be able to hold herseld back from crying. she's not going to embarrass herself like that.

" hey." she froze on her spot. eyes still not shifted to him, she opened her mouth to respond back. well, not that she wants taehyun to think that she's arrogant or what.

" h-hi." she eventually said, mentally cursing herself for stuttering out of nowhere. the fact that she can feel both of her cheeks heated up make it even more worse. and the stares and glares that her classmates were giving her wasn't helpful either.

taehyun didn't utter any more words, but y/n can feel like taehyun was scanning her face. does he remember or what? feeling herself getting uncomfortable, she immediately distancing herself a little.

" o-oh did i make you uncomfortable? sorry, you just seems so familiar." he sheepishly scratched the back of her neck and y/n can see him blushing? what the hell?

y/n's mouth fell agaped as her eyes turned even more teary. she bit down her lower lips, refraining herself bawling her eyes out at the moment.

" a-ah..uhm i think you got the wrong people. I've never seen you actually." she smiled awkwardly, trying her best to look normal.

" really? then, i must got it wrong then. sorry for that." he shyly said.

" i-its okay.." she awkwardly said, trying her best to stop the conversation to go any furher. for real, she might just break down in tears any moments now.

" but are you a new student?"

" y-yeah..." she simply said, internally praying that he won't speak even more but of course the boy was being oblivious.

" really? that's great, then! I never have seatmate before so good to know you. I'm Kang Taehyun by the way." he smiled widely, offering his hand foward to shake.

" ah great..i'm y/n." she simply said, her shaky hand eventually make contact with his but then she pulled away quickly.

" y/n? that's seems familiar too. uhm sorry i don't know whats wrong with me. I feel like i've known you for ages when we actually just meet today."

and y/n had enough. she eventually stand up, eyes fully red from fighting the urge back to cry. " i'm sorry, i need to go." she simply said, leaving taehyun behind all dumbfounded. you know where she's heading to. of course the infamous washroom so that she can bawl her eyes out peacefully.

taehyun knows something seems off the moment his eyes landed on her. And he's determined to know what's up with her.

                    ━━━━━━━━

" hey Taehyun! how's first day?" Soobin patted his shoulder in brotherly manner before sitting down on his seat which is just across taehyun's.

" nice, i guess." he forced a chuckle, messing with his food little but not actually eating it.

" what's wrong? something seems off?" yeonjun frowned, wanting to knows what has been bothering the younger.

" yeah, everyone said you started talking to a girl in your class? who's she? why are you suddenly socializing with people?" Beomgyu put hand on taehyun's shoulder, exchanging looks with his other friends.

" I don't know. that girl is my seatmate by the way. her name is y/n." taehyun eventually said, making his friends grown confuse even more.

" y/n? oh we all know her. she's kinda hated though." Soobin lowered down his voice at the last sentences, not wanting anyone to hear them.

" huh? about what?" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, curiosity filling inside.

" nothing just...people said that she usually talk alone though. i don't know i've never seen." soobin shrugged, continue eating his breads.

that's really wasn't helpful because now, his curiosity raise even more. the way her face looks so familiar, even her voice and her name. It's all familiar to him. but oddly enough, taehyun don't have even a piece of memory with her on his head. the girl herseld said that they just met today.

" people's been talking that you talked to her? I thought you 'hate' socialize with people especially strangers." kai sarcastically said but taehyun somehow finding the truth between his words.

the way before all the accident happened, he always hates socialize with people, doing every single things just to avoid talking to people but when he saw y/n, he can't help but to talk to her. there's this sudden urge to.

he felt as if they're both so close, as if he's known her for long already. thats explain why all his clasmates were staring at him so weirdly just now. because he literally did something out of expectations and the fact that y/n was no one but a stranger to him that he never once talk to.

but was it true? why would he feels this odd feeling inside? what makes y/n different?

" I don't know...theres something with the girl that i determined to know. she looks like she's hiding something, you know."

the four of them exchanged looks, finding it rather odd for the Kang Taehyun. he never once being this determined in other people bussiness. what makes him changed all of a sudden?