𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙮 ✿

the next day came faster than expected. Eventhough y/n badly wants to skip school again so that she can avoid taehyun but she can't. She's still going to school regardless. Yesterday, right after she returned home, she did nothing but cry again. Its just the same. the burning feeling inside her that urging her to cry even more. she hates it that she's so fragile.

head empty, mind blank, she mindlessly walked down the hallway ignoring everyone's chatters around her. the story about the infamous Kang Taehyun talked to her in the first day already spreaded all over the school, making all the girls fuming in jealousy but y/n just couldn't care less.

while walking, someone puposely threw her body against the metal locker, pinning her there. and of course, who else would it be if not Hye Jin and her minions? truth to be say, y/n wasn't in the mood to argue at all. whatever happens, happen anyway.

" who do you think you are talking to taehyun freely like that, huh?" hye jin grabbed the hem of her collars, leaning closer to face y/n.

" i didn't. he's the one who talked to me first." y/n secretly rolled her eyes, too tired to even bother.

" fuck you!" hye jin said between her gritted teeth before slapping y/n cheeks harshly, making the girl stumbles on the floor, cheeks all reddened.

" what the fuck? I literally did nothing!" her blood was boiling, trying her best not to cry as she hissing trough the pain. and the fact that everyone did nothing but just to stare and snickered at her making she even more pissed.

" did nothing? you're literally seducing him!" hye jin gripped her hair, making her winced in pain. tears prickled at the corner of her eyes, threatening to fall at any moments now. she literally the weakest right now, knowing the fact that she's been skipping her meals for few days, even drink just a bottle of strawberry yougurt for breakfast. she definitely has no energy left.

" i did not!" she can feel another sting on her cheeks as soon she let out those words. she silently cried to herself, almost giving up when a familiar voice echoing through the hallway, making Hye Jin's grip on her loosened almost immediately.

" let her go." the voice came out as a cold one, sending shivers down her spine.

" t-taehyun.." hye jin's voice came out rather shaky as everyone gasped in shock. some are already recording videos and photos.

y/n wasn't uttering a word, she just sat weakly on the floor, staring down her laps not daring to look up and see him. she's scared to death. what if she cries again right after seeing him? no, she's not going to let that happen.

" this is not what-" hye jin was cut off immediately by taehyun single sharp glare.

" don't ever try lay a finger of her again." he said sternly before approaching y/n who's still frozen down there.

" you okay?" his voice softened, crouching down at the same level as her to take a better look of the girl. she was fine except her red cheeks which they both not sure whether its an effect of being slapped just now or because she's blushing. neither could tell.

" y-yeah..." she muttered lowly before trying to stand up, attempting to immediately distance herself from seeing him. But to no avail, she stumble again except this time taehyun was fast enough to catch her.

fuck fuck fuck why is her body needs to be weak at this moment? now she's regretting for skipping meals.

" you're pale, lets go to the infirmary. I don't think you're strong enough."

" n-no! i'm fine, don't bother please." she was quick enough to decline, trying her best to run away from him, scared that if she stay, taehyun will be able to hear how fast her heart is beating right now.

" no, lets go." he sternly speak, making her gasp in shock when he actually put his arm around her neck and another one under her knees before carrying the girl away from the place.

everyone watched in amusement, some was squealing, some was glaring with jealousy. well what can you do? poor yall non-y/ns.

y/n facepalmed, her cheeks turned even more red than before, wiggling her legs so that taehyun will put her down. " let me go! I'm perfectly fine, i said."

" stop moving, dummy. I won't take responsible if i drop you here." he slightly rolled his eyes, continue walking pass some students who immediately gasped in shock.

y/n huffed, feeling embarrassed when all eyes were now on her, and she can't do anything except burying her face to her palm in order to hide her reddened face. holy shit, this is worse that she thought. just how much she wants to bury herself deep down on the ground right now.

                     ━━━━━━━━

" overall is fine, but you looks so pale. why is that? did you skipped meals?" Mrs. Lee asked the girl who's sitting on the bed looking all pale.

" I...kinda skipped few times." she said, staring at the floor in embarrassment.

" really? when's the last time you take your meals?" Mrs. Leee asked again, putting her crossed arms on her chest.

" uhm..like..a week ago? i- not that! i eat only like a little. i..skipped a lot and just eat a few times only..." she said lowly, fiddling with her fingers, the loud gasp of taehyun and Ms. Lee were audible enough for her.

" what? you know thats not healthy, y/n." Ms. Lee shakes her head in disspointment.

" i know i know, i'm sorry." she bit her lower lips, feeling her eyes getting teary. seriously, she's becoming awfully sensitive these days. maybe because taehyun wasn't there anymore to keep her company.

" taehyun, you're her classmate, right? can you please take a look of her?" Mrs. Lee averted her gaze to Taehyun who just simply nodded her head with a smile.

" of course i can." and y/n immediately facepalmed. not that she hates taehyun or what but she just don't want to interupting his life. look, the boy's now is peacefully living his best life. there's no way y/n just going to come in between and say things like, ' yo, what's up? i'm your girlfriend' all of a sudden.

" n-no need. i can take care of myself." she immediately shakes her head, smiling awkwardly to both of them.

" dummy, you can't even walk by yourself. I can take care of you though. plus, i'm your seatmate"

y/n scoffed, feeling annoyed. If it wasn't because she loves the boy, she might have already choke him to death.

" taehyun's right. well, you two can go back to class now." Mrs. Lee smiled softly to both of them.

" okay, thank you Mrs. Lee." taehyun smiled while bowing respectfully before leaving the infirmary with y/n trailing behind him.

y/n internally cursed, trying her best not to panic walking with taehyun. the fact that she's trying her best to avoid him but ended up being glued to him eventually make her head throbbing in pain. It seems like the universe will always find a way for both of them to be together. Isn't it ironic how universe separated them before just to make both of them meet again?

they both walked silently to the class, none uttering a word. well, both were oblivious about what the universe has planned for them.

Oh yes another chapter of me writing cliche things again. What can i do, i was borned to write cliche and cringey things 🤷🏻‍♀️