𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙬𝙤 ✿

" fuck, i shouldn't eat too much ice cream last night.." she lowly mumbled, feeling her head aching a bit as she laid down weakly on the soft mattress of her bed.

" i don't think you should go to school today." he spoke softly, hand carressing the girl's silky hair while putting the wet towel on his forehead.

" but our date-"

" its fine." he assured, although he himself kinda dissapointed that they had to eventually cancel their date but her health is much more important, right?

" I'm sorry. If only i didn't eat too much." she pouted, earning a light chuckle from taehyun.

" its okay at least we can spend the day together in this apartment. everything's fine for me though." he smiled reassuringly, resulting the girl to at least feel more relaxed than before.

" rest well, baby. I'll try my best to provide you food." he planted a soft kiss on the crown of her head before leaving the room, not forgetting to shut the door behind.

as he let the girl rest, he's trying to figure out the way he can provide her food. think again, his ability getting weaker ever since so there's no way he can do much as before.
" maybe if i do the same thing.."

with that, he immediately stormed out from the apartment, making way toward the nearby store. he went to the aisle full of food before grabbing some instant porridge, not forgetting to buy the medicines too and some chocolates because thats what she likes.

just like before, he left money on the counter without anyone knowing and then proceeding to go back to the apartment. he does make sure that he didn't left any weird track on the cctvs too.

                      ━━━━━━━━

" eat well." he patted the girl's head softly before adjusting her pillow a little so that the girl will be comfortable enough while eating.

" did you steal again?" she asked after taking a spoonful of porridge into her mouth. fortunately for him, y/n wasn't stubborn at all. at least she obeyed when taehyun asked her to eat.

" for god's sake, y/n. i wasn't even stealing. I left the money there!" he defended himself , making y/n silently cooed at him. she was just intending to tease her since his reaction is so cute.

" yeah yeah i know. I'm just kidding." she giggled silently, sniffling in between.

" you're still so energetic even when you're sick." he bopped their noses together, bringing up his hand before slightly ruffling the girl's head.

" thank you so much." she uttered, making him staring at her in awe.

" for what?"

" for everything. really."

they both straring at each other for few damn minutes before taehyun broke the eyes contact.
" no, i'm the one who should thank you. so, thank you so much. i really mean it."

he leaned closer before pressing a kiss on her forehead and cheeks and the girl only smiling softly at him.
" you should rest, love."

y/n wasn't arguing since she's extremely tired right now. so, she put the bowl of porridge on the nightstand before laying on her back on the soft bed, making herself comfortable.

taehyun also oaid down besides her before wrapping his arms under the girl's neck, pulling her closer to his chest, enjoying each other's warmth.

" can we not go to school tomorrow? i want to stay with you." she asked with unresistable pleading eyes that taehyun eventually found himself nodding.

" okay, lets ditch school tomorrow and spend the rest day together." he spoke softly, making the sides of her lips curved upwards, genuinely happy.

" i love you, so much. I'll always remember you." she said, snuggling closer to his chest.

taehyun fighting the urge back to cry, feeling himself the weakest after all. he feel useless that he can't even fight for them. he hates it that y/n will always be the one to cry. he hates it that y/n will be the one who suffer at the end. he hates that he can't do anything. he hates it so much.

as he was in his deep thoughts, he can hear soft snores coming from her not long after that. she look extremely tired and her face is pale. taehyun can't help but to feel bad. if only he can switch place and take all the pain from y/n, he will. he will gladly do so.

again, he planted a long kiss on her forehead, bringing her in his arms tighter. " i love you too, love. please find me again. although you'll vanish from my memories, but you'll always be there in my heart. I love you for eternity."