𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚 ✿

The next day night wasn't as usual for y/n and why is that? one, because she and taehyun have a mission and second, because she will spend the night with taehyun which mean getting closer to taehyun and she somehow feel happy about that and no, you won't be hearing that from y/n. she simply thought it was just a normal feelings of a friend.

" hey, you ready?" y/n asked, hiding behind the wall with taehyun trailing right behind her. it was the middle of night and the closing hours for the said company, making it easier for the two to sneak inside. but what will be hard is when theres a guard guarding the main door so it might be hard for y/n to pass by without getting notice.

" I'm born ready. but hey, shouldn't i'm the one asking you that?"

" shut up, Kang. this wasn't the time for it." she rolled her eyes before eyeing the guard who most likely about to doze off and she thinks it would be fun if they decide to tease a little.

" hey, lets have some fun first." she wiggled her eyebrows before grinning widely.

" huh? what fun?" he asked, obviously confuse but he knows that y/n's up to something.

" duh, i just want to have fun first. Well, go Taehyun! You can scare him to pee and then i'll take the time to sneak inside" she raised an eyebrow, waiting patiently for Taehyun to agree with the mischevious plan.

" sounds like a plan to me," Taehyun lightly smirks, y/n's evil smile grew wider.

they started their so great plan with taehyun approaching the guard that was at the edge of dozing off while y/n still hiding behind the thick wall, still waiting for the right time to sneak in.

taehyun started to faked cried infront of the guard despite the guard can't see him.

" what? w-who are you?! what is that?" and its working the moment he sees the guard starts to wake up,   screaming as he started to back off a little, hands shaking and legs trembling out of fear. his head turning to left and right to search for the source if the crying sound but that wasn't enough yet, he guess.

taehyun cried harder, but this time also holding back his laughters at the way the guy was so scared and frightened. taehyun feels bad, but this is one in a lifetime experience.

" ARGHHHH LEAVE ME ALONE!!" the guys screamed on top of his lungs before running his ass off from the place, completely leaving the company and taehyun was so sure that he won't come back again judging on how scared was him just now.

" woah, thats so amazing!" y/n smiled in amusement. lifting up a thumb to show that he did a great job.

" you're not scared?" he raised an eyebrow.

" nah" she snickered while scrunching her nose out of excitetment. she never see this part of Taehyun and she had to admit, she was impressed.

" okay then, lets go"

━━━━━━━━━━

" Gosh, do you think this place has leftover food? I'm starving." she approached the company's cafeteria and started searching just in case there's food left because hell, she's hungry to death.

" y/n, this wasn't the right time to eat. I promise you'll eat as much as you want when we complete our mission, okay?"

y/n huffed, but eventually obeyed and trailed behind the boy with a torch light in her hand, the only source of lights that they have now.

" this company's quite spacious, more than i thought." she exclaimed, still quite amused since the design and decorations is beyond her imaginations, never she expect that she's going to see a company as big as this.

" hey, you said they are your parents's bestfriends. Do you know if they are also bussiness partner?"

" well, yeah. They are also bussiness partner."

y/n gasped in suprise as she swallowed the lump down her throat. she can't imagine how big the Kang's company if the Jung's company is already this huge. hell, they are rich rich and y/n can never.

" woah, i can't imagine how big Kang's company is, then." she said quitely but still audible enough for taehyun to let out a chuckle upon hearing her words.

" well, i guess you'll faint if you go to my parents company, then."

" wait, really? Is it THAT big?" her eyes enlarged as she speed up her pace to catch up with the boy, now walking side by side.

" hm, you can say that. maybe i'll bring you there one day." he giggled when he see how speechless and clueless the girl was. cute. he thought.

" do you know where's the office?"

" yes, i once visited here with my parents. if i still remember, its on the highest floor."

" that's going to be tiring" she said, shaking her head.

" and why is that?"

" hello? do you realize that the only source of light we have now is this torch light? we can't use the lift because the electric source is off, you dumbass!" she rolled her eyes, annoyed at the fact that Taehyun is a top student in school but his brain stopped working at time like this.

taehyun doesn't reply but laughed instead making y/n scoffs in annoyed.
" well, i can teleport."

" DONT YOU DARE." she hit his arms aggresively as he winced in pain, not expecting the sudden slaps.

" okay, okay you little one. I'll company you to the stairs." he giggled, completely oblivious that y/n's stomach did a twist by the sudden nickname. well, thats kinda cute.

Hello ! Here to say sorry for updating late and also
HAPPY 2 YEARS WITH TXT !
the lomls 😭❤

Hello ! Here to say sorry for updating late and alsoHAPPY 2 YEARS WITH TXT !the lomls 😭❤

I love them sm 🤧❤May we will stay together for a long time, eternity with TXT

I love them sm 🤧❤
May we will stay together for a long time, eternity with TXT

ily <3

\( ö )/
Vote !