𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙚, 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙐𝙨 ✿

Taehyun stared at the blank wall of his room, mind occupied by a certain someone. well, if you guessed it, of course its none other than y/n. but what could've he been thinking about? you're right, the conversation that he accidentally heard just now.

All the conversation between his mom and y/n just now was still fresh on his mind and he's now utterly confuse. well, don't blame him that he accidentally left his phone downstairs and when he came back, he heard chatters from the living room. wasn't helpful either that being the curious cat he is, decided to eavesdrop the conversation a little─── oh cut the crap maybe not just a little but the whole conversation.

to say that his mind is still processing and he's now still completely confuse was understandable. he's sure and certain that something's going on that he don't know but what actually happened? and why is everyone acted like nothing happen?
who's y/n? what relationship do they have?

he sure has 1001 questions lingering inside his head right now but none is answered and he's determined to find truth.

If he and y/n was a thing, then why he doesn't have any single memories of them?
where did all the memories go?

"maybe, we aren't even destined after all. Not all soulmates ended up together."

that words keep hauting him ever since, lingering inside his mind nonstop. he badly wants to know why and what. he wants to know who's y/n and why did y/n seemed so familiar to him.

maybe he was so deep in thoughts that he don't even realize that someone was knocking on his room's door. but that's until he heard someone abruptly called his name, making him snapped back into reality.

" wait," he muttered simply before approaching the door and swung it open, revealing his mom standing at the door frame.

" what took you so long?"

" sorry, i was listening to music just now so i can't hear you." he lied while faking a smile, mind still occupied by some disturbing thoughts.

" oh okay then. By the way, just coming to say that y/n will leave now but she's refusing the driver to take her home and insisting on walking instead. can you escort her? Its not safe for girl like her walking all alone at night."

" sure, not a problem to me." he said without thinking twice. well, who knows this can help him answering all the questions in his mind right?

                      ━━━━━━━━━━

they were walking silently through the dark pathway, accompanied by the moonlight and bright flickering stars above them that y/n can't help, but to stare in awe. the shining stars radiated through her eyes, making her eyes sparkled as if its holding the entire universe in it.

"if you ever miss me, look at the stars. I'll be there too."

that words never leave her mind and she herself never once forget to stare at the stars every night, reminiscing the good old days when things were so much happier back then.

" you stared at the stars too much. do you like them?" taehyun eventually broke the comfortable silence, making y/n immediately averted her gaze to boy that was staring at her in utter silence.

" someone once told me to look at the stars if i ever miss him." she flashed him a genuine smile before continue staring at the stars.

taehyun stopped in his track, finding the words somehow very familiar. as much as he tried to gain back his memories, but still to no avail, nothing happened.