𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 ✿

If they were hesitating earlier, now they're sure that the taehyun they're seeing right now is their taehyun, their one and only son. so without wasting any time, they both engulfed him into a bone brecking hug, every seconds passed the hug only tightened even more.

overflowing tears won't stop streaming down their cheeks, overwhelmed.

even Taehyun, who's known to be the one who barely cry was bawling his eyes out, couldn't be any grateful that he was given another chance to meet and hug his parents again.

" taehyun..we miss you so much." Mrs. Kang said as they all pulled away from the hug with tears stained cheeks and read puffy eyes.

" I know, i miss you too. Sorry that i took long enough."

" I understand but...does this mean we're not going to meet again after this?" Mr. Kang frown was visible in his eyes.

" don't worry i will make it again. we will meet again."

Mr and Mrs. Kang exchanged unknowing looks before averting their gazes back to the boy, shooting him a confused look.
" what do you mean by that?"

" we will meet again. I will make it. I will be human again."

" taehyun, you don't have to promise something that you can't fulfill." his mom said, bringing up a hand to his cheeks before wiping off the remaining tears with her thumbs.

" I know i can. y/n will help me. please trust me. just wait for a moment."

Mr and Mrs. Kang knew that Taehyun is a very determined person, meaning that they can't stop whatever he's going to do. although they were both clueless, they don't really want to ask any further. " alright, we trust you."

and that words are enough for taehyun's lips to curved into a wide smile before throwing himself again in his parents embrace.
" thank you, i know i can count on you"

but then all of a sudden, something came across his mind again as he immediately pulled away from the hug upon a sudden realization hit him." y/n!"

" hm? whats wrong with her?" Mrs. Kang shot him a concern look as her eyesbrows furrowed in confusion.

" i need to get out from her body now. She must be hurting." he eagerly said, asking permission from his parents that he needs to go. not that he will dissapear, they just can't see him.

" oh.." the word that came from Mr. Kang mouth was surely the dissapointed one. hoping that he can at least stay a bit longer with taehyun. But then again, he shouldn't be selfish. although they were unable to see him, they can still feel his presence there. they know he's there.

" i'm sorry. u'm just going to hurt her more if i stay longer. she will tell you guys what's happening to Mr. Jung later, okay? i need to get out now." a slight frown plastered on his face.

" okay then." they exchanged one last hug before taehyun straightened himself, ready to get out from her body when his parents suddenly say something out of a blue.

" she seems like a good girl." Mrs. Kang said with a cheeky smile as she nudged Mr. Kang besides her who has a teasing grin on plastered on his face.

" soon." he shyly said before waving them one last goodbye.

                   ━━━━━━━━━

she fluttered her eyes opened as her head throbbing from a sudden pain. she bring both of her hands cupping the sides of her head, bearing with the massive sting on her head.