𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙄𝙩 ✿

y/n pressed her lips into a thin line, already expecting such reaction from the lady. " i know this seems to be ridiculous but let me explain"

y/n sighed heavily before sitting comfortably on the couch, her gaze meeting's Mrs. Kang stern eyes, as if the lady wasn't so pleased of the sudden mention of her son.

" I...i can see taehyun." she finally said after several times trying. she looked down, staring at her own feet and she can feel that Taehyun badly wants to help her right now, except the facts that he can't do anything to help.

" y/n i know you're a good girl but how can you joke something like this? we all know he...he went gone 2 months ago-"

" i'll explain further more okay? just..just can you please call Mr. Kang to join us now? this is really important and i can't let it slide just like that."

Mrs. Kang didn't say anything but then give in the seconds after. she hesitantly nodded her head before proceeding to go upstairs.

while y/n is on her own deep thoughts, she can feel someone putting their hand on hers and she knows too well whose hand is it. she shifted her gaze to her side, her eyes meeting Taehyun's sparkling ones.

" we can do this." he said, giving her a reassuring smile in order of calming her down and lets say its working when y/n also return the same smile and nodded her head eagerly.

" we do this together, okay? we will save them and we will save you." she said barely above whisper but taehyun's ears were fast enough to catch her words.

" I know. I trust you." he gave her another sweet smile which she can't help but to stare in amusement.

he's beautiful.

before y/n can say any further more, she heard some footsteps coming from the stairs so she immediately fixed her posture and sat comfartably on the couch.

as expected, Mrs. Kang was coming with Mr. Kang trailing right behind her. both has a confused expressions but y/n wasn't going to question them.

" hello, Mr. Kang. i'm y/n." she bowed politely before giving him a small smile but the guy just nodded his head, making y/n frown a little but quick enough to hide her dissapointment by covering it with another smile.

" so? what do you mean earlier?" Mrs. Kang doesn't want to waste any time, immediately shot her with the question that she's been longing to know the answer.

" uhm, i think i will show you this first" y/n took out the crumpled paper sheet of the diary from her bag before handing it to themm

they were a bit hesitating at first but eventually take it. with slightly shaky hands and curiosity that has been rising inside, they unfolded the paper and focusing on every words written there without missing a thing.

8th July 2021

Today is Shin Hye's birthday and memories from years ago still fresh in mind. Dont worry, i wont let them be happy. The deserve what they did years ago. If i can kill their son, i call kill them too. Soon, Kang. Soon. Get ready to meet your son.

" w-where did you get this?" Mrs.Kang voice cracked at this end as her eyes enlarged, the same goes to Mr. Kang who has a disbelief look plastered on his face.

" at the Jung's residence, of course."

" you sneaked into his mansion?" this time, Mr Kang was the one who shot her a question after being in a deep silent for a long time.