𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙂𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡? ✿

taehyun's hands clenched into fists, his face was covered in red, his heart was beating rapidly with his boiling blood inside as his orbs turning dark.

y/n eyes' widened when she saw how furious was he but then gotten curious at his tears stained cheeks. but now isn't the right time for her to think about it so with all her might, she pushed the guys harshly to the floor. she almost, almost unable to set herseld free.

without wasting anytime, y/n immediately approached taehyun who's immediately signed her to stay right behind him which she obeyed without asking anything anymore. and the guys obviously were all completely oblivious about Taehyun's presence there.

" where do you think you're going, you?" one of the guy spatted making taehyun enlarged his eyes even more, his hands clenched even tighter than before. if only looks could kill, all 3 guys earlier would've laying down on the ground unconcious now.

taehyun feels the small flame inside him growing bigger the more he looks at those three disgusting guys. so, even before y/n can even stop him from doing any further, taehyun already give the gang leader a hard ball fist on the face, making he hissed in pain, with blood dripping at the corner of his lips. the other two guys were shocked as hell that their face turning white out of pale, faces showing confusement at what the hell happened.

" y-you better go now. taehyun wasn't someone you should fight with." she braven herself to speak instead since they wouldn't be able to hear it if taehyun speaks up.

" Tmtaehyun? oh so you already got a little guardian angel now? or a ghost? what? do you think i'm scared with your little guardian angel? show yourself! are you scared?"

the guy who were punched ealier mocked as an ugly smirk formed into his lips, slowly standing up carefully before balancing himself again, letting out a hysterically and ugly laugh.

and again, before y/n can even reply to what the guy said, Taehyun already punched and kicked all of the three guys at the same time, making them lay on the ground hissing in pain, hands clutched onto their stomach at the unbearable pain. so, without wasting anymore time, Taehyun clasped his hand around her tiny wrist before dragging her further away from there.

                    ━━━━━━━━

" WHY WERE YOU HERE THIS LATE AT NIGHT?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF I WASN'T THERE?!" Taehyun spatted as his face turned into a darker shade of red, making y/n slightly trembling in fear. it was a sight of taehyun that she never once see before.

" taehyun, y-you're hurting me" she said, wincing in pain since Taehyun may or may not clasped his hand around her wrist a little bit too hard, as if she will lost once again if he loosen the grip even just a little bit.

" oh- y/n, i- i'm sorry.." he said before proceeding to let go of her hand, mentally cursing to himself for hurting the girl.

y/n exhaled a deep sigh before looking up to meet taehyun's teary eyes, his tears stained cheeks and his eyes were puffy and red. as if he just cried a lot before and for what reasons? she also don't sure. " taehyun, where have you been? you know i've been searching for you!"

" y/n i-"

" did you cry?" she cut him off before bringing her thumbs up into his face, wiping off the remaining tears away from his face gently.

" i..." taehyun cut off his word himself, couldn't find any suitable way to explain. he obviously don't know how to tell everything to y/n about what he just found a while ago, and why did he cry.

" its okay, taehyun. you don't have to tell me now. we should go back to the apartment now and rest first. you can tell me when you're ready."

she whispered to his eyes as her arms quick to pull him into a warm hug and the boy didn't even hesitate to hug her back. sniffling softly as he buried his face deeper into the crook of her neck, y/n's hands rubbing the back of the boy, whispering him some encouraging and assuring words just to calm him down.

" its okay, tell me later. now lets go back." she pulled away upon realizing that the sobs quiet down a bit, making the boy secretly whine by the sudden lost of warmth.

y/n clasped her hand around the boy's wrist and about to drag him away from there when the boy suddenly pulled back, making both of them stopped right away on their tracks.

" here, take this. you're shivering." he took of his jacket before proceeding to wrap it around the girl, making her heart did a flip— or two. ( the jacket's probably invisible sksksksk )

" t-thanks." she briefly mumbled before flashing him a sweet smile which the boy gladly returned back.

" you should've wear a thicker clothes next time you know. you might catch a cold."

and y/n can't help when a sudden warmth appeared on both of her cheeks. and at this point she's just going to be grateful that it was dark because hell, its going to be embarrassing if taehyun actually witness her red tinted cheeks.

" it was your fault, you know. i was worried sick." she shakes her head.

her words unknowingly made the boy's heart skipped a beat. he didn't realize that his cheeks were also flushed red at the thought of y/n caring so much about him. now, he's feeling guilty that she didn't get to sleep.

" i know...i'm sorry. you shouldn't have search for me, i know you still have classes tomorrow." he huffs, slightly pouting making y/n let out small giggles.

" hey, it wasn't your fault so no need to be sorry. i'm the one who's deciding to search for you anyway. and classes wasn't really a problem, i can ditch some and take a nap at the back of the school instead." she flashed him an assuring smile.

" thank you." he mumbled quitely but audible enough for y/n to hear it quitely so she stopped on her track and turn around, facing the boy.

" for what?"

" for always be there for me, for helping me. i honestly don't know what i'll do without you by my side."

" hey, dont even mention okay? I promised didn't i?" she gently pats the taller's head and for some reasons, the boy leaned into the warmth touch comfortably. both of their lips curved into sweet smiles.