𝘽𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝘿𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙮 ✿

taehyun was nervous. Sure its
wasn't the first time he goes to the Jung's residence but he can't help but to feel slightly terrified, hoping that he'd eventually find the answer to all the unanswered questions.

he slowly stepped into the mansion using the balcony's window because hell, he's not going to use the front door. It would be creepy isn't it?

once he stepped in, he can see a room which he assumed is the master bedroom but the thing is, he didn't see any track of Mr. Jung at all. He walked around the room, discovering few hanged framed photo of the Jung couples there.

while taking a tour, he found a door which is he knows and certain, wasn't the bathroom. his curiousity wasn't helping at all as it's only risen even more. he can't help but to try to open the door but much to his own dissapointment, was locked.

taehyun furrowed his eyesbrows, getting suspicious by the room. he knows something's off inside this room and he badly wants to know what is it eventhough it wasn't so nice  barging into someone's privacy.

there's no other way but to use his ghost privilege and translucented through the door without any problem. the room was dark as he expected so he extended his arms and started to roam all over the room just in case if there's any switch for the source of lightning and there is.

taehyun's mouth was wide agape the moment he switched on the light, eyes wandering around every corner of the room. It was something that he never expected at all and who knows this small room hides the deepest secret that he wouldn't know if its not because of him being the curious cat he is.

he gets speechless by the room. it was dark, full on scattered ripped papers and photos. but whats more shocking is at the fact that there's a photo of his parents with a red crossed photo of him attached to the wall.

he looked again to the other side and he can see a photo of his parents pinned to the dart and theres a word writting next to the photo which read as, " you're next " in red coloured marker.

taehyun's legs getting weak, yet he don't understand for what purpose Mr. Jung been holding this grudge for? what did his parents do to him? aren't they are bestfriends?

he glanced on a framed photo of Mrs. Jung on top on a small table and theres a brown book looking like a diary placed next to it. Taehyun knows something inside that diary will be the answer for the questions he's been wondering the most ever since.

he decided that he should read the diary no matter what happen and lets say that Taehyun made the right desicion by going to the Jung's residence that night.

                   ━━━━━━━━━

" tae? taehyun?" y/n lets out a small sigh. its midnight yet she sees no track of Taehyun at all. she remembers Taehyun said yesterday night that he'll be going to the Jung's residence but it was too late now and Taehyun is nowhere to be seen.

If he found something, shouldn't he  show it to y/n now and tell her what happened but then again, she doesn't see him at all. that lead y/n to think if something happened to the boy? that terrifying thought itself make y/n getting anxious more little by little.

" where could he be this late?" she whispered to no one in particular while fiddling with her fingers nonstop. feeling worried, as she keeps stealing glances at the clock

" gosh what's with the sudden unease." she clutched her hand on her chest, feeling a little bit uneasy. could it be something really happened to taehyun?

without thinking twice, she immediately grabbed her phone before leaving the apartment in hurry, not giving a single care that its now midnight and something dangerous could've happen.

                     ━━━━━━━━

" fucking hell, where the fuck have you been Kang Taehyun?" she mumbled to herself as her eyes wandering off the empty dark road in order to find a certain blonde hair. 

and the cold air wasn't helping at all. she's now shivering, regretting not wearing a thicker clothes because hell, she was too panic and didn't even think carefully before leaving the apartment. god, that brat taehyun needs to be thankful.

maybe she was too focus searching for him that she didn't realize she already reached the dangerous dark hallways, where the drunk people, the perverts or whoever are usually are.

and she was too fond when searching that she didn't realize that a group of men already approaching her from behind, just waiting for the right time to attack.

" hey, girl." an ugly smirk plastered on one of the guy's face before approaching her closer, resulting her slowly backing off upon realizing their presence there. "give us your money now "

" what the fuck? leave me alone and i don't have freaking money with me." she said but then it was too late when another guy pinned her to the wall while the others just laugh hysterically.

y/n was struggling to break free from the gripp but the more she tried, the harder the guys gripped into her, most likely will leave a bruise on her wrist for gripping too hard.

so, she had no choice but too scream as loud as she can although she knows it too well no one passed by this place at this hour. there's high chance no one can even hear her but trying wouldn't hurt, right?

" what? are you trying to scream? Go on and scream more, no one will hear you anyways." the guy who pinned her earlier laughed as the grip on her hands tightened even more.

y/n couldn't help when she feels hot tears streaming down her cheeks. she don't know why she cried, probably frightened or scared or terrified at the same time before mumbling a certain someone's name.

" taehyun.."

" what taehyun? is that your little boyfie? well, too bad that he can save you now. now give all the money you have." they said again making she cried even harder, now convincing enough that no one will even hear her. is there's no hope left?

" please, let me go. i..i dont have any money with me i swear!" she begged, overflowing tears does not stop.

" what? did you hear it? she just asked us to let her go? hell no! we will not let you go until you give all your money to us. "

one of the guys sarcastically laughs, before leaning closer and closer, y/n can feel the guy's hot breath on her neck and she was totally disgusted. she don't have anything to give them at all. she only has her phone. not even money or a cent.

she knows too well that eventhough she keeps screaming, theres no use anymore. so, she keeps her eyes shut and her lips sealed tight, with tears keep falling down nonstop. 

just right when she thinks she was hopeless, she heard a familiar voice that she's been longing to hear.

" y/n! "

(•ω•)
What could've be in that brown diary ? 🤔