𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 ✿

as today's sun shiningly so brightly, the couple decided that it would be great if they spend their times together at a dog cafe but it was all y/n's idea first, of course. and taehyun being the good boyfriend he is, can help but to agree especially when y/n's face lit up almost immediately at the mention of a dog cafe. she loves all kind of animals nonetheless.

" look, hyunnie! this one is really cute." she exclaimed, hands rubbing the dog softly with a wide smile plastered on her face.

fortunately for them, the cafe for today was less crowded than its usually is, giving then access to do freely without being judged again.

" this one's cute too" he pointed into a white fluffy dog that is now barking at him, trying to get his attention while rubbing it head on taehyun's knees cutely. y/n let out small laughs, happy that at least the dog acknowledge his presence too.

they both were aware that some of the staff are already looking at them through their judging gazes, maybe assuming that y/n is crazy and all but they couldn't care less. not when they're having the best time of their lives together.

they spent good few hours in the cafe, playing with the dogs there, ordering some cold drinks for y/n and then continue to play again, laughs and giggles fill in. it was fun, really.

" i'm sorry that everyone stared at you like that." he simply said, hands clutching tight into each other.

the sun's setting and they are walking their way back home together. well, when they left the dog's cafe earlier, they decided that i'd be great if they actually spend more times together walking midlessly, going anywhere they want. they stopped at nearby park to rest and taking picture before continue walking while chatting randomly.

" i told you to not, taehyun. i'm perfectly fine." she sternly said, looking straight into his dark orbs.

" yeah i know but you know, i just feel uncormfortable with them staring at you like that." he said lowly, looking down on the ground.

" let them be. they know nothing, anyway." she smiled sweetly, putting her fingers beneath his chin before planting a small peck on his lips.

" lets go back home, i'm tired." she gripped into the blushing boy's hand tighter before pulling the boy, making way back to home.

home. Taehyun likes how it sounds.

                          ━━━━━━━━

" theres exactly nothing left in this apartment except ramen." she sighed heavily before eventually picked the pack of ramen from the cupboard.

" we can go for grocery shopping tomorrow after school." he said, staring at the girl who's now started to boil the water to cook the simple ramen.

" you're right but i'm kinda lazy to go to school tomorrow." he pinched the girl's cheek, finding it cute when the girl's whining about school.

" you have to, sweets."

" hey! where did you learn that!" she said, cheeks flushed red at the sudden nickname while hitting the boy's arm lightly.

" well, you're the one who always asked me to watch kdrama with you." he winked cheekly, making the girl scrunched her nose in cringe.

" you always asked me to keep you company watching drama at then you're the one who dozed off first." he rolled his eyes playfully, putting his folded arms on his chest.

the girl's face went all red, feeling her cheeks heated up in embarrasment which resulted her to stomp her feet on his, causing him to slightly flinched by her action.
" ow!"

he smiled cheekly upon seeing the girl's suddenly glaring at him but it didn't look scary at all, but cute instead. he took the chance to sneak his arms around her waist and quickly pecked the girl's cheek.

y/n's eyes enlarged as she immediately shoved his arms around her and slapped his arms harshly multiple times.
" you sneaky little piece of shit-"

" woah woah okay okay i'm sorry!" he raised his hands, securing his face from getting hit too.

" you're so cheeky i hate you."

" i love you too."

she was about to hit him one more time but stopped when her mind drifted back to the ramen that's still boiling in the pot, resulted her to enlarged her eyes to the sudden realization.

" oh thank god! I thought i will burn this apartment." she lets out a sigh of relief, turning off the kitchen stoves the moment she sees the ramen's boiled perfectly fine. phew, at least her one and only ramen is saved.

" i'm hungry, lets eat." she said excitedly before carried the hot pot to the kitchen counter and then proceeding to take bowl and spoons.

taehyu smiled, staring at her careless but sometimes cute behaviour. especially those sweet smile that never leave her face at all. he was amused at the way the girl can be happy over the smallest things.

she ate the ramen quitely while taehyun keeping her company. chatting about nonsenses and random thoughts that coming across their heads. they found it fantastic how their simple little gesture with each other make them happy. even when they just sitting and talking like usual, they couldn't help but to get butterflies in their stomach. they were happy at least for now.

" you'll go to school with me tomorrow right?" she flashed him a hopeful smile.

" of course i will." he patted his head softly, making the girl nodded her head eagerly.

she didn't mind going to school if taehyun would be there too though.