𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙃𝙖𝙨 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 ✿

"so heard pleading voice coming not far away from where i cried and at first, i'm thinking of ignoring it since well, it really wasn't my place to intefere but then again i thought that the voice sounds familiar and thats when a sudden realization hit me. thank god i'm not late."

y/n stay stiff in her place, brain still processing everything he told her. she wasn't expecting that, especially when he told her Mr. Jung is planning to kill his parents.

" so thats why you appeared with teary eyes?" she chuckled, smiling like an dummy when remembering how confused was her when Taehyun appeared with red teary eyes.

" i was rushing, you know. who knows what could've happen if i don't rush there." he secretly rolled his eyes, kinda embarrassed at the fact that y/n kinda saw him in that state── a crying mess.

" i know, thank you hyunnie~" she cooed, creating the nickname is purpose to tease him.

" hyunnie? where did u get that?" he asked, secretly likes the it. well it's not bad, kinda cutr anyway.

" why? you don't like it?"

" no- i mean- i dont mind. Its up to you it you want to call me that." he pressed his lips into a thin line, light dust of red unknowingly appeared.

" okay then ! i'll call you that." she sweetly smiled.

" wait- you said just now that you ripped the paper right? can i read please?" she asked again, already getting curious.

taehyun nodded before taking out the paper from his back pocket and handed it to the girl, which she gladly took it from his hand. she unfolded the crumpled paper before proceeding to read the paper. reading it line by line, until everything is clear enough for her.

now she understand, taehyun really wasn't lying. his parents are really in danger and Mr Jung can kill them anytime he wants.
" but, taehyun how can we tell them about this?"

" can you please tell them?" he asked with pleading eyes and as much as y/n don't want to reject, she needs to.

" listen, i can do it if i can. but, they won't believe me just like that you know. I only have this paper and thats not enough."

Taehyun heavily sigh, staring down on the grass feeling hopeless. y/n also badly wants to help but she don't know how she can convince taehyun's parents into this.

not long after that, something clicked on her mind.

" i know!" she exclaimed excitedly making Taehyun somehow flinched a bit.

" really? how?" he scootted closer as his insterest had been piqued.

" you can use me."

" what?"

" you're a ghost right? then i think you can possessed me or something like that and you can tell them by yourself. "

taehyun's eyes enlarged the moment those words came out from her mouth.

" what? are you crazy? i'm just going to hurt you if i do it!" he raised his voice a bit, making y/n flinched in suprise.

" taehyun, its okay. isn't this for your own good too ? I promise i'll be fine."

" but-"

" no buts, we're going tomorrow morning and you ain't saying anything about it." she said before laying on her back down the grass again and closed her eyes, attempting to sleep.

taehyun huffed. he knows he obviously going to hurt the girl if he possessed into her and get in her body. it's not a joke, but then again, its the only way. everyone can tell that he was hesitating, hurting her is the last thing he would want to do. what could go wrong ?

                       ━━━━━━━

" y/n i dont think its going to be so great if-"

" taehyun."

taehyun sighed heavily, putting his crossed arms on her chest.

" i thought we've talked enough about this already?"

" but i really don't want to hurt you. we can take time and figure another way "

" taehyun, sure we can try figuring another ways but we don't know what Mr. Jung planned. he can kill them anytime soon and if we don't warn them now, it'll be too late."

taehyun keeps his mouth shut since he knows, she talked nothing but the truth. he knows theres no point arguing anymore but still, as much as desperate he is to save his parents, he really don't want to hurt her, not even in the slightest way.

" we can do this, okay? I trust you." she smiled reassuringly to the boy that he can't help but to force a smile too before hesitantly nodded his head.

" good. we got this, okay." she ruffled his hair softly before proceeding to ring the bell button and within seconds only, the big gate opened.

not as awkward as her first time coming here, she confidently stepped nearer to the mansion front door with taehyun trailing right behind her. Its just as if she's the owner of the house while Taehyun's the guest.

As she and taehyun finally made way to the front door, she confidently knocked on the wooden big door softly. It doesn't take too long for the door to be opened, revealing Mrs Kang who's having a wide smile on her face as her eyes caught y/n standing still right infront of her.

" oh, y/n! you come!" she hugged the girl tightly and y/n was in awe, immediately return the lady's hug.

" out of what bussiness did you come here? I'm actually glad that you came. you know, this mansion has become dead silent lately."

y/n nervously let out a small chuckle before trailing right behind the lady, stepping inside the mansion in awe again for the second time. her eyes sometimes stealing glances at the boy who seems to be more nervous than her. it was pretty understandable actually so, she wasn't going to questioning him.

"actually, i have something to tell you." she nervously stated before taking a seat on the couch across from where the lady's sitting.

" hm? really? why does it sounds so serious?"

y/n smiled nervously while fiddling with her fingers several times, sometimes glancing at Taehyun ── who's sitting next to her──
and unexpectedly looks even nervous than before. y/n swallowed the bitter lump of saliva down her throat before opening her mouth.

" taehyun has something to tell you."

Mrs. Kang furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, her eyes explored the whole mansion just to find any glimpse of Taehyun and as expected, she does not see any Taehyun there. It wasn't helpful because, her confusion grown even more.
" what?"