𝙒𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝘽𝙚 𝙊𝙠𝙖𝙮 ✿

the next day, y/n was finally discharged from the hospital. she's informed that her condition's getting better than previous and she couldn't be more happier. she's finally going to spend the remaining time with taehyun together and she can't wait for it. staying at the hospital was boring anyway.

" can't you just stay at our house?" Mrs Kang said with a small frown, tugging into her sleeves like a children trying to convince her.

as much as y/n wants, she can't, knowing how much the Kangs helped her ever since day one. besides, they haven't tell the Kangs that they're dating because thats obviously going to be awkward as fuck.

" no, its okay. I'm fine." she smiled sweetly, trying to assure Mrs Kang that she's fine all alone. well, not really alone. taehyun going to take care of her for sure.

before Mrs. Kang can even utter another word, Mr Kang abruptly came from behind.
" the bills settled, now lets go."

y/n looked down as embarrassment filling inside her.

" what's wrong, y/n?" Mr Kang softly  asked upon seeing the girl suddenly looking so different from just now. is something's wrong?

" i- i'm really sorry that you need to pay for the bill." she said lowly, feeling guilty as hell. she's obviously embarrassed that the Kangs spoiled her too much. she's more than grateful, but still. they're too kind towards her when she's just nothing.

" why are you saying this? we are like a family already." Mrs Kang smiled, lifting the girl's head with her fingers trying to cheer her up.

" don't think about it, y/n. it's all fine." Mr Kang said, making y/n eventually relaxed a bit than before. At least she knows that she's loved and surrounded by genuine people.
she took a glance of taehyun who's now smiling sweetly to her while bringing up his fists on the air, assuring the girl even more.

" thank you so much.." she finally uttered, the sides of her lips finally curved upwards while everyone including taehyun smiled at her.

" no, its all thanks to you. y/n, you helped us a lot. you even helped raehyun too. we owed you so much." Mrs. Kang put both of her hands on y/n's shoulder, softly caressing it.

y/n flashed them a sincere smile, slightly nodded her head few times. God knows how grateful she is right now. She can't be any more thankful.

                       ━━━━━━━

" you look like you're fading." she frowned, looking at taehyun who just sitting besides her while binge watching kdrama in her small but cozy apartment.

" well yeah i am. as time passed, i'll slowly fading too." he gave her a forced smile, trying to focus back on the television when all of a sudden, y/n pulled him into a tight hug, laying her head on his chest.

" i can still hear your heartbeat though" she smiled.
( again, please dont ask why does he has heartbeats 😢 )

taehyun lets out a deep sigh before wrapping his arms around the girl tiny waist, pulling her closer than before. " we don't have much time anymore. why don't we go on a date tomorrow?"

ger face lit up by the sudden mention of date. "really?!"

" really. tou can choose anywhere." he smiled his contagious smile, making the sides of her lips curved upwards too.

" oh! i've got everything planned!" she excitedly exclaimed, smiling widely at the thoughts of every places that she had planned very well. this is going to be exciting.

" oh really? Thats fast."

" of course, i've been thinking about this ever since at the hospital. i want to spend the remaining times together neatly and preciously. therefore, i listed every places that we can go together!"

a tint of red blush appeared on taehyun's cheeks as he sheepishly smiled, heart keep beating in unusual pace. he planted a kiss on her forehead before pulling the girl into a hug again but this time tighter than before.

" you're so precious. i love you even more."

" well, i love you too. i don't want to let go. why does universe needs to be so cruel to us.." she hugged the boy back, clutching her hands on his shirt tightly, afraid to let go.

" i believe we're destined, we're soulmate after all. when you meet me again after i become a human, please make me remember you again."

" i will. i won't let you go." she quitely cries. she actually don't want to cry. not now, at least. so, she immediately wipe the corner of her teary eyes before pulled away from the hug, cupping the boy's clueless face while forcing a smile on her lips.

" we'll be okay." she said, staring right into the boy's glistening eyes that hold the whole galaxy in it. Its beautiful. really beautiful that she didn't mind staring for long.

" we'll be okay." he repeated the same thing, trying his best to form a smile although he does't feel like smiling at all this time. but seeing the girl smile is an enough reason for taehyun to smile too.

" i'm sleepy. can we go to sleep now?" she tugged his shirt's sleeves slightly, waiting patiently for the boy to agree.

taehyun chuckled softly before bringing up his hands to ruffle the girl's hair, making it slightly mess.
" alright,"