𝘿-𝘿𝙖𝙮 ✿

y/n was unmotivated, she don't feel happy at all. what day is it? exactly, d-day. the last day for both of them and saying that she was unhappy is understandable. she sat up on the bed all gloomy not moving an inch. she'd rather staring at the window, taking a look of the world's outside.

thats until she heard the door clicked and when she turned around, just to meet the sight of a boy all dressed up. Just as handsome as usual, the one that never fail to make her heart skip a beat.

" are you going to stare all day? I thought we are going to picnic?" he spoke spoftly, seating at the edge of the bed beside her.

" hey, i'm just...i don't know." she frowned, eyes not moving from the window.

" its all ready now. go and change your clothes. don't even think about the end of the day, okay? Its going to be fine." he smiled softly, pecking her lips that last for seconds only before leaving the room all by herself.

she lets out a deep sigh, finding the truth in his words. she knows its not worth it being all sad for the whole day. Its their last day together, why don't spend it all by themselves only. she even skip school again for today just so that they can be together again. the thing that she did for taehyun. well, not that she mind. so is important but taehyun's different hehe.

with that, she immediately stand up with all determination, she scattered through her closet, finding a good fit that she can wear during their picnic. since they never once have picnic together so why not, right? plus, she wants to show him something that she never once show to anyone.

after changing into her fit, she immediately grabbed her phone and quickly leaving the room to find taehyun and it only took seconds for her to eventually find him since he just sat at the living room watching some movie. " are you done?" taehyun asked, discovering her presence there.

" yeah, lets go. i bet you're going to love this place." she holds the basket full of food before intertwining her other hand with his.

" I know i will. I trust you." he smiled sheepishly, eventually leaving the apartment to whenever the girl is taking him to.

                         ━━━━━━━

" do you like it?" she sheepishly asked the boy who's now staring at the view with mouth fell slightly agaped and wide eyes. Its was hideous place but at the same time breathtaking as well. taehyun never once seen this place and he's going to admit, this sight amazed him a lot.

" like it? I love it!" he excitedly said, pressing a gentle kiss on top of her head, making the girl smiled widely.

" glad that you love it. now lets set up the food." she unfolded the picnic cloth before laying it flat on the ground so that both of them can sit on top of it.

taehyun then took out the food that they brought and set them up on the cloth neatly, presenting it the best. After all done, she took out a small polaroid camera from her bag, showing it excitedly to taehyun.

" i bring this! let's take picture together." and so, they ended up taking few good damn pictures with each other, making memories while the clock is tickling, counting time to destroy their happiness.

" okay, i'm hungry lets eat!" she happily exclaimed but of course, y/n was the only one who ended up eating while taehyun cutely staring and laughing at her, sometimes secretly taking photos of her. they really do be having their best time right now. but both of them knows it doesn't last long and they absolutely hate it.

they stayed there for hours, spending good and cherishing their times full of loves in between, stealing kisses and hugs. even playing with each other, laughing and smiling, staring at each other with eyes full of loved, completely forgetting what will come for them next.