𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 ✿

y/n sat at bus stop all drenched, waiting impatiently for the rain to finally stop so that she can finally return home already.

"shit." she mumbled under her breath, finding no sign of any bus that will stop, meaning that she needs to stay here longer than she already is.

Just when she's about to give up, a familiar car abruptly stopped right infront of her, making her flinched a little. But before she can even utter a word, the car's window slided down, revealing a certain someone that never miss to make her heart skip a beat.

universe just had to do it.

" taehyun?" she muttered lowly, not sure how to feel right now. should she be happy or should she just run into her dear life right now?

" you are all drenched. come inside i'll take you home."

y/n was too stunned, not knowing what to say. well, its true that she's all drenched and the rain doesn't look like it'll stop soon by the way. plus, she knows she can't handle sitting here any longer. there wasn't any bus coming too. she pressed her lips into a thin line, not sure whether should she just accept or just decline the offer.

but before she can't think any further, taehyun already get out of the car and approached her who's still frozing at her seat, slightly shivering. " lets go." he said before gently clasping his hand around her wrist, dragging her to leave the place.

It really feels like a certain scene of cliche kdrama but they both didn't mind. Even y/n was so deep in thoughts to even care that she ended up obeying and finally get in the car.

the cold air of made contact with her skin as soon she entered the car, making her shivered and then hugging herself tightly, rubbing her arms with her hands up and down hoping to get some warmth if possible.

and of course, taehyun just have to notice it, immediately took of his coat before handing it at the girl who's now looking at him with perplexed expression visible on her face. taehyun let out a small chuckle before wrapping the coat around her by himself, catching her off guard.

"what-"

" you are shivering." he simply said before averting his gaze to his phone, scrolling to whatsoever things she didn't want to care about, acting as if he didn't do something that might or might not made her heart skip a beat just now.

y/n froze on the spot, not knowing how to exactly feel at the moment. She just stay at her seat silently, watching the view through the car's window while fiddling with her fingers out of nervousness.

                           ━━━━━━━━

" w-what? I thought you are going to send
me home?!" she shot him a look of disbelief, but the boy just giggled all by himself, finding the girl rather cute.

where are there now? well if you guessed, yes they are at The Kangs residence and y/n never feel this nervous in her entire life.
she keeps fiddling with her fingers, bitting her lower lips while trying her best to calm herself down.

" i'm sorry but you're drenched. plus, your home is so far from here and you're not going to stay longer in those soaked clothes. you gonna catch a cold." he said, shrugging before gesturing y/n to follow him inside which she did, eventhough she was still hesitating. what could've happen?

and to say that she wants to run now is too late already when her eyes caught a glimpe of a familiar lady approaching both of them. "y/n?"

y/n looked up, eyes meeting Mrs Kang who's eyes widened while her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not expecting her presence there.

y/n had no choice, immediately forced a smile on her face, trying to get rid of the unusual atmosphere between them. she sheepishly scratched the back of nape before bowing slightly to the lady. " Hello, Mrs. Kang."

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows in utter confusion, trying to process what happened as he finding it rather odd.
" you guys...know each other?"

y/n immeditely facepalmed, bitting her lower lips while her mind trying to find a good excuse to use so that taehyun won't suspect anything.

" she once came here to return your books that teacher asked her to." Mrs. Kang calmly said, hiding the fact that her heart is also beating in inhuman speed. well, they almost expose themselves just like that, what did you expect?

y/n just nodded at the lady's statement, forcing a smile towards him. well, not that she lie though. she actually came here once to return the books but besides that, lets just keep it secret for now.

" oh really? thank you then." he shot her a sweet smile making she actually stare at him in awe. how could someone be so pretty? can he be any more prettier?

And she wasn't even realizing that she was staring until Mrs. Kang nudge her, making her immediately snapped back into reality, face heated up in embarrassment. she mentally prayed that Taehyun didn't actually catch her staring just now.

" o-oh no problem." she sheepishly smiled, trying hard to hide her reddened face.

" okay i will ask the maid to prepare you clothes you can change into. I'll go up now" he flashed both of them a small smile before mindlessly walking up the stairs leaving the both in a very unusual tension in between.

As his figured dissapeared from her sight, Mrs Kang immediately turned to look at y/n, hoping to get any possible explanation.
" what is that? you don't make him remember you?" she said half whispered, eyebrows furrowed in disbelief.

" i can't. he's doing good now. I don't want to ruin it." she looked down, hiding her glossy eyes while swallowing the big lump on saliva down her throat.

" thats nonsense, y/n. he loves you."

" he can't even remember me so that explained a lot. its okay, i'll try to get used to this. maybe, we aren't even destined after all. not all soulmates ended up together."

Mrs. Kang's eyes softened at the sight of the girl who's now at the edge of bawling her eyes out. she knows how pure their loves is, and the lady could not imagine anyone else with her son but y/n.
" y/n..."

y/n immediately looked up, wiping off her almost falling tears with the back of her palms before forcing herself a smile across her face that the lady knew very well, is a faked one.

" its okay, really. he's happy now and i just want to ask you a favor." she licked her lips moist, waiting patiently for the to reply.

" what favor?"

" please act as if theres nothing happened between us. I will continue to call you as Mrs Kang and i will also call dad as Mr. Kang from now on."

with that being said, Mrs. Kang could not resist the urge to hug the girl anymore, immediately envelope the petite girl into a tight hug, caressing the girl's hairs with full of affections.

" i'm sorry." she whispered to her ears while y/n's still refraining herself from crying. but to no avail, she eventually broke down in tears, choking on her own sobs and sniffles while returning the lady's hug, crying silently on her shoulder.

" I couldn't ask for any better girl for my son. I'm sorry that this happened to both of you guys but trust me, if you guys are destined, you'll always end up together at last." Mrs. Kang pulled away, caressing the girl's cheeks softly.

" I know, thank you for that. and thank you for everything." y/n said, wiping off her fallen tears before faking a small smile on her lips.

It feels like everyone's happy but me
It hurts more when I smile than when I cry
Though I try to hold it back every day, though I try to hang in there
But it's not working so well
Right now, what I need is your hand

" no, its all thanks to you. for everything y/n. for everything. we owed you so much." Mrs Kang pressed a kiss on her forehead, making a small genuine smile eventually tugging on her lips.

" okay enough with crying, you still need to change your clothes. lets go." Mrs. Kang chuckled lightly as y/n just obeyed, finding the truth of her words.

but one thing that they sure don't know is, someone that was all ears listening to their conversation from the start.