Chapter XXX: Going out

A month later...

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook, come on, please..." Y/n begs, tugging on my arm as I lay in bed. I hum, signifying that I don't know what she wants, my eyes fluttering open a little. "We have so much stuff to get done."

I smile gently. "There's nothing that has to be done, baby... you just want to do it," I say, intertwining our fingers and yank of her forward so I can hold her waist while I still lay in bed. "Jungkook, the tree has to go up, we can't have Christmas with no Christmas tree," she whines, brushing her hands through my hair.

"We still have some time," I say stubbornly, not wanting to leave my cozy bed. "Come cuddle with me, sweetheart..."

She quickly releases her hand from mine, making me frown as she crosses them in front of her chest. She looks down at me, trying to look intimidating, but I can't seem to see it when she looks so adorable in my clothing. "If you don't help me, I won't kiss you for a whole week," she says, giving me her serious eyes.

I look up at her with a pursed lip. "I'm tempted to see if you can do it..."

"Jungkook."

"Y/n..." I say back.

She groans. "Come on, why can't you help me decorate your house?! It's Christmas for fucks sake, what is your problem??" She says angrily.

"What did I say about those words, Y/n," I say, giving her a look to which she understands and backs down a little. I sigh, sitting up and beginning my response to her. "I'm not just not a Christmas person, I guess... it's too stressful and crazy during this time of year, so I usually don't celebrate..."

"But it's our first Christmas together...I want to make it special..." Y/n pouts her lips at me, giving me her big eyes that soften my heart. "Christmas was really special to me as a child. It reminds me of my father, Jungkook..."

I sit up, looking at her beautiful face as she fiddle with the bedsheets. She's so precious...I feel selfish for making this about myself and not thinking about how she feels about the upcoming Holiday. Christmas is in less than three weeks, so if she wants to celebrate, then of course I'll do it with her. "Baby..." I call her name, watching her eyes lift to look into mine, "if you want to celebrate, we can celebrate..."

Her lips lift a little. "Really? You aren't just saying that?"

I shake my head. "I'm sorry if I made you feel neglected...I would do anything with you if you asked," I say, pulling her closer to peck her cheek delicately.

"You could never make me feel that way..." she trails off, brushing her hands through my hair. I chuckle softly, pinching her waist gently with my fingers, feeling her squirm a little in my arms.

I look up at her, scrunching my nose at her and pursing my lips. "Can I have my kiss now?" I say, watching her giggle at me. She leans in and pecks my lips, breaking away quickly making me frown. I hum, pouting my lips again at her, letting her know I want a better kiss, and she laughs at me, but does what I ask anyway. She presses her lips against mine, my two lips clasping her bottom on as she presses her hands against my shoulders. I suck it carefully, breaking and reattaching while moving my head for better angles.

She lets a small noise out, more of a sigh than anything. She pushes me gently, her knee climbing up the side of the bed getting ready to swing over my lap. When she does, she sits there, continuing to kiss my lips as I trace my tongue across her bottom lip. She grants me access, our tongue meeting as our kiss becomes slightly sloppier and passionate. She sits up on her knees to tower above me, then presses gently against my shoulder, pushing me back against the bed, kissing my lips deeply.