Chapter XXIII: Women

I sigh. "Come in..."

Aurem walks into the classroom, staring at Y/n. Y/n looks back, but moves her gaze back to her paper. I hate that this girl is ruining our time together... especially with all she's done to Y/n, I want nothing to do with her. But as Y/n said, just because she hurt her, doesn't mean I can be mean to her. It's my job...I'm her teacher. Unfortunately.

"What were you two working on?" Aurem pries. Jeez, she's so nosey.

I walk back to my desk, taking a seat. "Unless you have a question relating to the things you are struggling with, do your work," I say quite harshly. I'm cold to her, but I shouldn't be too noticeable. My eyes glance to Y/n and she stares at me...giving me a look a mother would give to her disobedient son. I nod my head subtly, letting her know I'll tone it down a bit towards Aurem. I dislike her for many reason right now. What she did to Y/n, her annoying attitude, and her interrogative spirit.

I push my glasses up my nose, looking at my work that I couldn't keep my mind on. I have to focus. If I don't, I'll end up thinking of Y/n and our affairs only a few minutes ago, and I'll begin to get aroused again. I can't have that, certainly now that we can't do anything about it. I guess it was for the best though...it'll make my first time with her much more enjoyable as well. I just wish it would come sooner.

Meanwhile, instead of doing my work, I type into my computer recipes for Y/n's upcoming birthday dinner. I have to decided a few days before, so I can buy the products I wish to buy for this (hopefully) magnificent meal. I scroll the interesting meal choices, all having weird names. The title for the article I'm looking through is called, 'steamy foods for a steamy night with your lover,' and it makes me laugh. Though, I have to hold myself together.

I'm a bit nervous... I haven't been with a woman on over a year, and it's difficult getting back into a relationship. Especially with my job, and her standing point, it's incredibly stressful to manage the two together, while keeping one hidden from the world. I'm starting to wonder if it's even a good idea. Of course, I know that it isn't a good idea to have a relationship with a student inside the school, but Y/n is too irresistible. I love her dearly, and I would give up everything for her. I should never doubt our relationship...

I hope she likes the gift I got her...when I first laid eyes on it, I immediately thought of her, and bought it without a second thought. It explains her perfectly... it was a bit expensive, but I would buy anything for her.

"Mister Jeon!" A girl appears in front of me. "I have a question!" Dear god. Let's get this over with.

I close my tab on my computer, and turn to her. "Yes, Miss Park?" I say, no emotion in my voice.

"The fifth question on this worksheet, it makes me wonder about something... can I ask you about it?" I nod my head, hoping she would just spit it out. "I can't remember if a man ejaculates before a woman." I clear my mind of all thoughts. What is this girl playing at? She twirls a strand of her hair on her finger, being flirtatious with me.

"Usually it's the man who does."

"Is it possible for the male and female to both ejaculate at the same time?"

"Yes..."

"How?"

My ears turn red at her question. I glance over Y/n and she's gawking at Aurem's behavior. It's a valid question, but the way she is phrasing and voicing it, it's sexual. It is not arousing to me at all. "The male typically will be quicker due to the amount of pleasure applied in the situation, but if the same amount were given to a woman, it could happen at the same time...it's unlikely though..."