Chapter XXXI: Concern

"Baby, can you give me that last bit of tinsel?" I ask, placing the tinsel I had in my hand on the tree. Y/n hums, turning around and grabbing it like I had asked, handing me it as I set it on the top part. I place it strategically and carefully, not wanting to knock off any of the ornaments we bought not that long ago.

We spent an hour at the tree lot trying to find the perfect tree according to Y/n. And bringing it in was a hassle. It was a new experience for me. I've never had to go out and get a tree since growing up we used a fake one. My family was usually too busy to do giant decorations and celebrations. But that doesn't mean it was any less enjoyable. Christmas to us was more of spending quality time together than anything else.

I finish tucking it, then stand back, looking at all the work we did in the past few hours. "Can we turn the lights on now?" Y/n asks, clinging to my arm as if she needed my permissions specifically. I smile and nod, watching her run around the room to switch the lights off. I giggle at her cuteness.

It's pitch black in the room, and I plug the lights into the outlet of the wall, the room illuminating with its rose gold, gold, and red lights. I smile, feeling proud at our finished work. Y/n stands next to me, so I look to see her reaction, seeing her face lit up not only by the beautiful lights. I watch as her eyes dance around the tree in joy, myself doing the same but to some other work of art that brings me happiness.

Her eyes jump to mine and she smiles. "Why are you staring at me?" She asks, her cute eyes looking into mine.

I let my eyes fall down to her lips, licking mine as I think of kissing them right now. I don't know where this sudden urge of passion came from, or why I'm suddenly like this. I just have a feeling growing inside me to pin her to that couch and kiss her deeply as ever.

Slightly mature content ahead!

I'm not sex deprived or anything like that. We have sex often like any normal couple, and it was only a few nights ago that we did it. I don't know how I hold myself off from her for days at a time. There are moments where I feel desire rack up in me, but I ignore it, not wanting to bother her with my crazy hormones.

But right now it's almost impossible to hold back.

It's maybe the different mood setting. The lights are shut off, dimly lit by the tree lights that are wrapped around it. It's just the two of us in here as well like usual. It grows in me the more I think about it. I don't want to just do it here. There's so many places I would like to make her feel good. The risk in knowing it's not a closed off area like our bedroom, even though the doors are locked in the house... I just want to explore.

"Babygirl..." I say in a deep voice, my lust overtaking me like an animal. Her eyes grow big, looking so innocent in front of me. I turn my body to face her, my hand wrapping around her waist to pull her closer. "I don't know how to ask," I mutter, suddenly feeling incredibly shy.

"Just say it...don't hold anything back from me."

I feel like my pants are going to explode. I lean down to get my mouth closer to her ear, whispering, "I want you..."

She doesn't take but a couple seconds to respond. "How do you want me?"

Oh fuck.

My crotch tightens in imagining the moments ahead. I'm so horny now and hearing her mutter that makes me want her as soon as possible. I don't care where we do it I just want my cock inside her. I want to feel her. I want it. I grab a hold on her hips, and gently walk her to the couch, sitting her there as she looks up at me. "Stay, I'm going to grab a condom." I turn to walk away in a hurry, but she catches me on the way there.