Chapter XLII: Trauma

A few days later...

3/3/21

After Y/n and I got home from campus, she started getting ready for work today. Soojin called the day after we saw her, and she talked Y/n through what she would be doing. She had no problems starting the job, so she started working the day after. So she's been there for a few days now, and I think she likes it. She tells me how excited she is to be able to make money consistently, and she looks adorable in what she wears.

She has to dress formally, because they place she is at is a work environment obviously, but she wears her cute skirts, and a blouse, and I think she just looks so beautiful in it. She looks so mature and old wearing it. Her heels too, make her look so sexy. But I won't always admit that I think she looks sexy to her face...

Speaking of heels, she's placing her heels on herself, and I grab my keys and our jackets while walking to the front door. "Ready, baby?" I ask, placing my hand on her lower back. She nods, grabbing the rest of her things, and then we leave out the door. "You do know I can drive myself, right? I have a license," she says, getting into the passenger seat while I get in the drivers.

"Yes, but there's no way I'm letting you drive my car," I tease her. She pouts at me and I laugh, shaking my head. "I'm only kidding. It's fine, I like driving you to work. If I'm spending time with you, then I don't care." She smiles, leaning across the seat to kiss my lips, and I do the same, pecking hers before I pull out of the driveway.

After the short drive, and we get to the place, I stay on the sidewalk, while Y/n gets her stuff and gets ready to leave. She nearly pulls the door open without saying anything to me. "Hey," I say, catching her attention. She smiles and kisses my lips again, but before she can pull away, I grab the back of her neck, holding her still. I let my tongue drift through her lips, and letting it linger before pulling away with a smirk on my lips. "What was that for?" She asks, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll miss you." She laughs, waving before she leaves the car, and walks into the building. Her little walk is my favorite thing, I love it. She looks so professional, I could melt just looking at her.

...

8:10 P.M.

It's later into the evening, and I'm cooking dinner. I'll have to pick up Y/n soon, but I didn't want to eat without her. She hates that I do that, but I don't care. I hate eating alone, and frankly I would rather have the company of her with me. So I do it anyway...

I'm also planning on giving her those lingerie sets tonight...I wanted to give her them when she wore the dress I bought her, but I haven't had the chance to. So I'm going to give them to her tonight, and then if she wears the dress to work tomorrow, she can wear one under it, and then wear the other tonight. I'm excited to see which one she picks...

We haven't had an intimate night together in a while, so I thought tonight would be great. And then to make up for the times I was too busy to be with her, I planned a whole dinner with it. So I can't wait for her to get home. I love spending time with her, and when I couldn't be with her as much, I felt terrible and like I wasn't being good to her. Though she denied it ever bothering her, it didn't feel right, so I'm making it up to her whether she says to or not.

And I'm excited.

As in cutting the vegetables to put into my meal, I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket. I quickly wipe my hands, and then take it out. I see that Soojin is calling me. That doesn't give me a good feeling...