Chapter XXIV: Drunken comfort

I stand up properly, fixing my skirt. "What happened...?" Jungkook sighs, rubbing his face while he sits down on the floor, leaning on the wall of his desk. He isn't alright. I quickly rush over to him and crouch down next to him. "Hey...what are you feeling?" I hear him sniffle and wrap my arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry, Y/n...I hate that I have to put you through this. I feel like an awful boyfriend for doing this to you," he speaks into my neck. I brush my fingers in his hair. "Don't say that. I will always be there for you, because I love you. You aren't a bad boyfriend. None of this in your fault, Jungkook," I try to console. Why does he feel this way? This isn't his fault at all... it's that woman's fault. "No girlfriend should have to deal with her boyfriend not being strong enough to reject another woman. I'm so weak..." his words put a strain to my heart. How could he think this way?

"You aren't weak, Jungkook. This is her fault. You have repeatedly told her no, and she cannot stand that. And I will go through everything with you, no matter what it is...I love you so much, Jungkook." He doesn't immediately respond to my words, and it makes my heart ache. I pull away to see his tear stained face, and his pink cheeks. I wipe his tears form his face. "You're adorable..." I mutter, watching his lips tug upward, and cheeks turn even more pink.

"Aren't you supposed to be the adorable one, and me the manly one?" His words make the both of us giggle.

"You are both," I say to him, watching his mood uplift.

"Just as you are both adorable and sexy?" He says, returning back to his teasing behavior. I laugh, and fully sit down on the floor to cuddle up next to him. I lay my head on his chest while he pecks my forehead. It's odd. We're both laying next to each other on the floor of his classroom. But I love that we're doing it. I love how close we've grown...it's what makes me so happy.

Two days later.

10/14/20

"Where are you taking me?" I ask Sugyeong, who's currently driving me somewhere which I am oblivious to. "You will see. Be patient, you will love it. I'm sure you have never experienced this before," she teases at the subject. I'm excited. She made me dress up for this outing, and it makes me more excited yet nervous. She says I haven't experienced this...what could she mean? I decide to stop guessing and keep it a surprise, and text Jungkook.

Jungkook Oppa 💕

[guess where I'm going!>

<where is my princess going!]

[i don't know!>
[Sugyeong is surprising me with a mini celebration before my birthday, so I have no idea where she is taking me 😶>

<😂❤️]

<you are too cute 🥰]

[thank you 🥰>

<what are you wearing for this mini celebration?]

[a sparkle body con dress, and my black heels>

<is that it??]

<you're going to be cold, baby...]

[i brought a jacket 😊>