Chapter XIX: Bruises

"I'm sorry...I know you wanted to be together this weekend..." I apologize to Jungkook once again, feeling so guilty that I have to leave him for a second time when its supposed to be our weekend. And not to mention I ruined what we had going...but it may have been for the better.

He's parked outside the entrance of my apartment area, the dark of the night sky hardly allowing us to see. Jungkook smiles at me. "Stop apologizing, I'm not upset. It's nice of your brother to be so concerned for you, you should take advantage of that," he says, reaching his arm over to hold my chin in his fingers. "Just make sure to text me often so I won't miss you as much." The little pout on his lips makes me want to combust. His thicker lower lip pushing itself out more while Jungkook's eyes make themselves bigger to make me coo at him. Adorable.

"I promise," I smile brightly. Leaning over the seat to peck his lips, Jungkook smiles softly before reciprocating. I pull away quickly to not keep my brother waiting for so long, but Jungkook pulls me back, enveloping me in a deeper kiss. He's smiling into it though, and I can't help but do so back. He giggles when I pull away, making me want to stay... I can't though. "Bye, Jungkookie," I say adorably, opening the passenger door.

"Bye, babygirl," he says with a low voice, making me meet eyes with him before shutting the door. He winks and I turn around to get to the entrance. Before finally walking into the building, I turn to look at him one last time, seeing him stare at me with a smile on his face. I laugh to myself, thinking he's so adorable.

I finally make it inside, a smile stuck to my face caused by Jungkook that can't be wiped off. All my thoughts swarm around in my head and they're all about him. His sweet face, beautiful smile, cute eyes, wonderful personality... I have to hurry though...my brothers waiting on me.

I journey up the elevator, trying to get to my designated floor in a slight of a hurry so Hoseok isn't wondering where I am. After passing a few other dorms, I make it to mine, reaching for the handle to go in. Before I could even get to that, my door opens revealing my big brother. He smiles, but I can't really read his expression well. I'm not sure if he's upset I made him wait, or just happy I'm here... I really can't tell.

"Hi, Hobi," I say, stepping inside.

"Hey..." he says trailing off. Hm...something's wrong, I can see.

I turn to look at him, and ask, "what's wrong?" nervous if he actually is upset with me.

"Uhm..." he starts, and runs the back of his neck nervously, "I kind of...maybe..." whats he trying to say? "I might have broken your dishwasher..." I didn't expect him to say any of that.

"What?" I say surprised, not knowing how I feel now. How the hell did he break my dishwasher?! "You broke my dishwasher?" Hoseok nods guiltily. I laugh, "how did you do that??" He notices my not very upset mood and lightens up a bit. He walks into the kitchen with me, showing the mess he made. Melted plastic everywhere in it. He must've washed something that wasn't dishwasher safe. "I tried putting a plastic bowl in there...not knowing it couldn't. I was trying to clean up a bit around here..."

"Awe, thanks Hobi. That's sweet. It's fine, I'll hand wash dishes from now on. I barely used it anyway," I say light hearted.

He smiles. "You aren't mad?" I shake my head. "How could I when you were just trying to be thoughtful..?" I answer back in a question. I hug him, just because I wanted to and because I love him. I step back, placing my things down where I usually place them.