Chapter VIII: Relationship

2:38 P.M.

I'm waiting outside Mister Jeon's, or rather, Jungkook's door, contemplating going in or not. I'm letting my thoughts get the best of me and I'm doubting everything about this man. I don't know what he wants with me, if he even wants a relationship with me, what his intentions are, and basically everything else. He's told me he's attracted to me, but what does that mean? He hasn't said anything about a relationship, or wanting one...I'm so nervous.

Maybe if I just asked him straightforwardly, I could finally understand his intentions. But that's so nerve racking... I could barely even look at him earlier. How will I ever ask him what he thinks of me as to him..? He's too sweet and kind to just think of me as a so called, 'side,' but do I really know him?

I need to know.

I knock a couple times on his door before entering into his classroom, smiling to my teacher as I close the door behind me. I walk to an empty desk, placing my bag on it, and sliding onto the table, while my legs dangle off the edge. Jungkook stares at me. "What's wrong?" I ask him, watching as his eyes squint.

"I was going to ask you the same," he replies.

Should I ask him now? I don't know, I don't want to sound annoying, especially if he doesn't think of me the same way. Not only will it be embarrassing, I'll sound clingy and I don't him to think of me like that. But on the other hand, I seriously want to know how he thinks of me. I don't want to give myself false hope, or think something that isn't true. I want clarification. That's not too much to ask, is it? Jungkook stands from his desk, and walks over to the door, locking it, the making his way over to me where I'm seated on the desk. He stands in front of me, placing either of his hands on the desk by my thighs. Oh, that's attractive... "Y/n, you don't have to hide anything from me..." he says soothingly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and then nudging my chin. I guess we're doing this...

I let out a small sigh, failing to look at him. "Jungkook, I'm just unsure of what you think about everything. I don't want to be led on... I need you to tell me what you want. Be truthful with me, please. Do you want a relationship with me?" I look up at Jungkook, staring intently, watching for any signs of hesitation.

"Y/n, I told you I liked you...of course I want a relationship with you. You're beautiful, smart, kind, and thoughtful. You're just my ideal type, and more... please don't think otherwise," he says, lifting my chin with his pointer finger to meet his eyes. He smiles softly, leaning in to peck my lips tenderly. My cheeks turn a slight pink, but I feel more comfortable with him. Especially more since I realize he's actually into me. "Do you still need help with the things we work on in class today?"

I smile, shaking my head. "No, I'm pretty sure I've got the hang of it now," I reply. He puts on a playful smirk eyeing me.

"Wanna let me check?" Jungkook asks, raising an eyebrow. He's so attractive...how did he fall for me? I shake my head at him. "I'd much rather do something else than Science..." I trail off. He smirks at me, seemingly surprised at my words.

"Like what?" I glance down at his lips, watching him wet them with his tongue. I don't know understand how he makes every thought in my heart turn almost erotic. It makes me feel slightly guilty, but no one will ever find out the way I think about my teacher. At least, I hope. I feel Jungkook's hand glide up to the dip of my waist, and he pulls me slightly closer to him, my legs naturally opening to let him stand in between them comfortably. My skirt isn't quite long either, so I feel slightly...exposed... Jungkook leans in, capturing my lips in a passionate feeling kiss.

He isn't kissing me soft and tender like usual. It's more quick and passionate, and I'm actually loving it. My hands can't keep themselves from tugging at his neck, making him kiss me harder, and, god, it feels amazing. His tongue glides over my bottom lip, asking for me to open and I oblige, letting his tongue roam free in my mouth. His hands are tugging me close as well and I can't help but feel a slight hardening surface in his pants.