Chapter XV: Please you

Mature content ahead!

"I want to please you, Jungkook..."

Are my ears deceiving me..? Her innocent eyes looking at me while uttering those arousing words just doesn't add up. I knew she likes to please me, but I didn't know she wanted to. It's very erotic. Enticing, even...but...I don't want to do anything sexual until she's and adult... I have to hold myself back. "You do..?" I asking, gulping. Y/n's eyes gaze at me, drifting from my eyes to my lips...then to my neck, to then slowly gaze at my open chest. But something lower catches her eye, and her cheeks are a bit pink as she looks back up at me.

"Can't I please you..?" She asks, her eyes showing that little twinkle in them, but her words saying anything but innocence. "You shouldn't go unsatisfied, Jungkook..." she mumbles, sounding like she's pleading for it. Ugh, I don't know how much longer I can hold out from her...she's too much for me. With her delicate eyes, and soft lips, but small hands that could do so much for me... I hate having to wait. I force myself to look away from her alluring figure on top of me. "I manage baby, don't worry..." she doesn't look satisfied with my response.

"But I want to do something for you...can I..? Please..." I don't know how to hold back from her. I'm on the brink of giving in, and I don't know if I should. It's hard to keep away from her. She's too sexy and innocent at the same time, oh, my god, she's too much. When she bites on her lips, it makes me want to lose everything... "you can walk me through it..."

"Alright." Dammit, I gave in. There's not backing out now. The smile on her face tells me all I need to know, and that's how much she wants it. Besides, it's not like we're having sex...she'll still be a virgin after this. I don't want to hurt her, though. She climbs off me and gets on her knees, sitting up a bit in front of me and I feel my pants tighten extremely. "Don't look at me like that, you're gonna make me too excited," I tell her, caressing her cheek.

She smiles. "How do I do this?"

I don't know how to react to that. She's wanting me to teach her how to give head, and my own head is close to exploding. More importantly, my pants are close to it.

"Think of it as...sucking on a lollipop. Don't use your teeth, but only your tongue and lips...and...try and bop your head occasionally. It feels good like that... tell me if it's too much for you though, and we can stop," I say, kissing her lips gently. She's eager as drifting her hands up to my thighs, making me tense them.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. The girl I'm in love with is about to have her first sexual experience, giving head for the first time as well, and I have to lead her through it. It's nerve wracking.

Y/n's hands lead all the way to my torso, where my belt is, not separating her lips from mine as she's slowly unbuckles it. Her hand moves to the button holding them closed, undoing it, then to the zipper, where she's slowly and agonizingly pulls it down. It feels nice that my boner isn't straining against my pants anymore, but...feeling her hand press against it, it starts to ache in severe need to be touched.

I tug my pants down to be able to get my member out, and it springs out, the cold air hitting it while it standing tall with the tip a pinkish color. I glance at Y/n and see her gulp with her cheeks pink. She's nervous. "Is...is that supposed to go all the way in my mouth..?" She questions, making eye contact with me.

"Don't stress about it, alright? You'll get better at it," I smile at her, feeling my abdomen tingle in eagerness. She nods, reaching her hand to grab my member in her small hand, her small fingers just barely wrapping around the whole thing. I suck in a deep breath, my eyes closing when I feel her squeeze it. "Does that feel good?" She asks. I nod frantically, licking my lips. I open my eyes a bit to see her eyeing my dick like it's scary. I understand it though.