Chapter XVI: The truth prevails

8:50 A

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

8:50 A.M.

Y/n's POV

"You sure no one will notice us? Should one of us walk in first?" I ask Jungkook, nervous about people seeing us come to school together. I don't want anyone to suspect anything. Especially with Jiho now knowing...but I don't want to talk about him... I still don't know if I want to report him. I'm just so scared he'll do something to me. Should I even tell Sugyeong? I don't know...she'll freak out. "I'll walk in first, since I have to be there a bit before my students arrive, but I don't want to leave you alone..." Jungkook admits. Even he's worried for me.

I lower my head down to look at my lap. "I don't want to be alone either. I'm scared about...seeing him still..." I say honestly, feeling my stomach churn at the thought of him catching up with me. After Jungkook supposedly dealt with it, I'm scared for what lies ahead for me on the school campus... what will people say?

"Baby, look at me..." Jungkook says, and I obey him, turning my eyes to look at his face. "I'll protect you. Don't worry about him anymore... did you decide on if you're going to report him?" He asks me subtly, taking my hand into his. "I— I think I want to... but, I'm scared he'll come after me. And I know you'll be here to protect me, but what if he comes after me when he knows you're not going to be there? He knows about us now, he knows everything..." I say, panicking to Jungkook.

"He doesn't know everything. He thinks we're sexually involved, and we haven't had sex yet...he clearly doesn't have any evidence on us, and probably just is assuming since we spend so much time together. But...I think we're going to have to start to see each other less during the school day to suppress any suspicion..." Jungkook says, making my lips purse into a pout. I don't want to see him less... he's what makes me happy everyday, and helps me feel safe.

"...I don't want to do that..." I mumble, looking at him.

He cups my face with his hands, "Y/n, baby, it's going to be alright. It'll only be for a little while... you just need to stop visiting me every day after school and only do it...every other day. I don't like it either, but we have to..." Jungkook leans into press my lips against his, kissing me delicately, giving me a soft lingering feeling on my lips. He pulls away slowly, brushing his nose against mine. "Alright?" He whispers. I nod, sad about the whole situation, but understanding why we have to do this. I just wish we were able to freely date without getting into trouble, or it being illegal... "I'm going to go in. Text me if you need me, okay?"

"Okay..." I watch him grab his stuff, and open his car door to leave. I stop him before he shuts the door. "I love you," I say to him. He smiles warmly at me. "I love you more," he says. His words make my heart flutter, and stomach become overwhelmed with the amount of butterflies in it. Jungkook shuts the door, leaving me in the utter silence of the empty car, his cologne lingering in the air, and I watch him walk up to the campus doors. When he's out of my sight, my emotions start to creep in fiercely, the enormous feeling of fear overwhelming my senses greatly.

Professor - Jungkook ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें