Chapter XXXIX: Justice

"Jungkook, who the hell is this?" A voice calls from the door. We both turn, and I meet eyes with Heejin. She looks between us, back and forth, until she gives me look. "What's going on?" She asks again.

"Where's Aurem?" I ask, standing my ground for once and not feeling weak.

"Right here," Aurem says, entering the classroom. She smiles at seeing Soojin and I. "Ooh, what is this? Jungkook, you brought a friend to help you now, didn't you? How cute..." she says, taking a few steps in and coming closer to me. I only glare at her. "What are you going to do?" She laughs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"This has to stop, Aurem."

The girl only rolls her eyes at me. "Or what, Jungkook? Are you ready to put your sweet Y/n's life on the line? You're going to push her right into Jiho's arms and she will never be able to leave. That will be your doing," she spits. I shake my head at her, the lies coming out of her mouth not affecting me. She's wrong. She's so wrong. "How about this... I release the photos, Y/n loses everything, as do you, I give her to Jiho to do with whatever he wishes, and you do nothing. Sounds fair since you blabbed to this bitch in the corner."

Soojin takes a step forward. "Nice to meet you, Miss Park. This 'bitch' has heard much about you," she says sarcastically, making Aurem grimace. "Here's a list of things you have done illegally to Jungkook, as well to Y/n. They're all equitable to serving a few years in jail, if you choose to continue with this blackmail." Soojin hands the girl a few papers, holding a list of crimes she's committed. "That is, if you choose to back off, and relinquish your hold on the couple, there is no need to take this to court."

She laughs, throwing the papers back at Soojin. "Where's your proof?! This is nothing but bullshit against me," she says confidently. Soojin gives me a smile. "Would you please play our evidence?" I nod, grabbing my phone out and pressing play on the recording. It plays throughout the room, while all four of us listen intently.

"That was a quite a scene you pulled there, wasn't it?" Aurem's voice fills our ears. "Did you enjoy seeing your dear old friend there? Choi Jiho..."

"Did you bring him here??" My voice is now heard, shuffling near it. I look to Aurem, and her gaze has now turned a bit worried. I also look over to Heejin who sits confused. She doesn't know all that Aurem has said or done.

The girl lets out a sadistic laugh. "I warned you, Jungkook. I told you if you even looked at her I wouldn't hesitate to hurt her. I know what Jiho did to her, so I sent for him after this morning's little glances... she seemed shocked, wouldn't you say? Just a reminder, if you interact with her at all, I won't hesitate to allow Jiho to go after her again."

"Why do you hate her?"

"She's fucking perfect, that's why. I hate being second to her, and now, I won't be. I have Jiho at my beck and call, and I have you wrapped around my finger. Y/n is in the palm of my hand, ready to be tortured at my will. I hate looking at her pathetic little bitch face everyday. She's only the dirt under my damn shoe now," Aurem says. "And using you against her now, and having you be with Heejin breaks her heart to a million little pieces. God, it's entertaining. But I should leave now...I want to make sure Heejin sees you today, so I'll send her up. Enjoy fucking her or whatever you do to satisfy yourself without your whore."

The recording ends there, and I place my phone back in my pocket. Aurem is silent. I watch as she open her mouth to speak, unsure of how to get out of this. "You were the one who brought Jiho here?! Aurem, you said you wouldn't hurt her!" Heejin steps in, angry at the girl. The younger one turns to look at her, still shocked, but turns back to Soojin and I. "You have no proof that was me in the recording!"