Chapter Three

🚨TRIGGER WARNING🚨

There will be a lot of mature and explicit language/content in this book, if you do not feel comfortable with conversations mentioning sex/rape/foul language please stop reading for you own sake.

I do not want to make anyone feel uncomfortable when reading this book and I would rather you be prepared to continue reading or just stop reading this book entirely, I love you all. - Leslie❤️

 - Leslie❤️

Heidi

I felt all eyes on me, my blood boiled at the sight.

"Which one of you pathetic fakes sent this letter to me." I asked, my voice low and cold as I looked around. When no one answered, I looked towards Zeus, my eyes doing the talking.

"It was not from us, or anyone in Mount Olympus, the future king of Auradon has declared his first official proclamation, and has invited one of our own to live in Auradon." Zeus stated, my jaw tensed. I will rip his throat out if he keeps up this fucking act.

"He is giving the children of the Isle of the Lost a second chance and the daughter of my brother, Hades, Heidi, to live among him and his people." Zeus stated, Heidi almost killed him on the spot, how can he claim his brother now after all the shit they put his daughter through?

"SHE WILL KILL THEM ALL!!!"

"THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?"

"SHE WILL TRY TO TAKE OVER JUST LIKE HER FATHER!"

Heidi's head snapped to whoever said the last thing. Voices quieted, she made eye contact with the one and only, Aphrodite. The other goddess sat, still, holding the younger girls deadly stare. One thing Aphrodite envied about the Queen of the Underworld was not how smart she was, or how the people of Mount Olympus feared her, no, the thing Aphrodite envied the most about Heidi, was her beauty. For she was undoubtedly more beautiful than her.

"Repeat that for me." Heidi said looking into the pinky red eyes of the goddess of love.

"You will end up just like your father, greedy, overcome by the want to rule over everything and everyone, it does run in the family." Aphrodite says in a sickly sweet voice not realizing her words were making her look like a hypocrite. That one sentence is what broke down the doors of fires full of hatred in Heidi.

"Oh but you sleeping around with Ares behind Hephaestus' back is okay?" Heidi let out laughing darkly at both of their faces.

"But oh no, while you two were banging each other's souls, poor little Hephaestus was at home right? Minding his own business waiting for his beautiful loving wife to come home? Why of course not! Meanwhile he was beating the shit out of me!" Heidi laughed crazily. The gods stared in complete shock at the powerful queen spilling the secrets of each god who wronged her more than others.

"Why of course, I can't forget Poseidon also fucked me over multiple times! Attacking me every time I went for walks on the beach, literally almost drowning me and why? For stepping on a beach and fucking breathing." Making the god shrink in his seat. For the first time in forever Heidi was seeing regret and fear cross every god and goddess' faces, and she loved it.

"You didn't think Ares only fucked you did you, dear Aphrodite? He raped me plenty of times, isn't that right Ares?" Heidi kept going, each god turned towards the god himself, his eyes glossy and full of fear. Heidi looked around, knowing she had the council at its most vulnerable, right in her hands.
She looked around, her face blank and eyes enjoying the scene in front of her. Her eyes finally landed on the god across the table. Her lips tugged into a smirk.

"Thought I forgot about you Zeus? I mean it is your fault these pieces of shit made my life hell for years, right?" She smiled wickedly. The god froze, regret eating him alive.

"You just had to ruin an innocent little girl right?" She banged her fist on the table. Her eyes met with Athenas, the only person who tried reasoning with the gods when they started treating her badly. For a while Heidi came to her when she was still learning how to be a queen, but after some years, Heidi stopped coming to her. Athena was left to watch from afar as young Heidi turned cold and distant, watching as the ones who once laughed at her, slowly grew to fear her.

Heidi felt her stomach turn hot with embarrassment as she faced the woman she once looked at as a motherly figure. Her own mother disowning her after her fathers attempt to take over Mount Olympus. Where she was now, Heidi honestly didn't care.

"Each one of you created what I am today. You created this monster. I don't care for your possessions or titles, keep them. You took away the good in me so now, I am going to accept this Princes invitation, I will attend Auradon Prep, to get away from all of you." The Queen said, her eyes almost dark blue with rage.

"NO YOU WILL NOT." Zeus roared. He hated when things did not go his way, but he knew he messed up the moment he felt his body fly backwards.

Heidi moved so fast the other gods missed it, they all cried out in fear at the scene.

"I will destroy everything you've built right in front of you before I let you stop living." The Queen spoke to him in a voice full of venom and hate, everyone stilled, fearing that soon Mount Olympus would have a new ruler.

"You have taken everything away from me, mocked me when I begged for help in the underworld, I have worked to build my underworld into a beautiful place with no help, while you have parties up here, I guide souls to where they belong and keep you worthless gods safe. I could have destroyed this place long ago, but instead I let you live. Now listen to me and listen closely asshole, I will go to Auradon, I will live a normal life for once, and you can watch me all you want, it will bring me joy to know you're loosing sleep over me. I don't want their kingdom, and if you think this will make you look bad, then fuck your pride, now you can go back to fucking yourselves, it does run in the family, isn't that right Aphrodite?" I finished, leaving Zeus as he caught his breath, the bitch in embarrassment and the other gods in shock.

She walked out and made her way back to the underworld. She let out a sigh of relief. She's in need of a vacation.

•••••

Hello again everyone!! I have been writing so much🥺 I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did🤎 -Leslie<3