*Part 2* Chapter Twenty One-M

Hiiiii everyone!!! I'm sorry I took a bit of a break but I was extremely busy with soccer and that's all my life had been these past few weeks! I will be updating more frequently because I now have the weekends off!🥰

*********
Heidi

I was surrounded by news reporters, and as much as I loved the attention, I felt sick to my stomach.

"Heidi, over here please!" A man shouted my way, I slapped a grin on my face and waved at all of them, they all looked at me as their new queen, Ben's queen.

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Did you ever think you would be lady of the court?" Another man asked. I turned to him and smiled brightly.

"In all honestly, no I did not, but I am doing everything I can to live up to the title." I replied, they all continued asking me questions, but their eyes shined brighter when they looked at me, they don't fear me anymore, they look up to me, and I can't help but love it.

"How does it feel to be the most envied girl in Auradon?" A woman asked, her own envy on full display for me to see. Instead of replying with the same tone, I smiled warmly her way, and answered.

"I hope the other girls soon realize that I want to inspire them, not make them envious." I replied short and simple. I caught sight of a familiar brunette and instantly felt relieved, it's like he knows when I need him.

"Alright, that's enough questions for right now, I have to take my beautiful girlfriend away for now." Ben smiled kindly at the reporters but I knew he was annoyed at how they just crowded me.

Finally making it to my side, he looked down at me and slid his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I couldn't help but admire how more mature he looks, I smiled and waved goodbye to the reporters.

Ben and I walked up the steps and stopped at my locker, I didn't have any classes but I still kept it since I had a lot of my necessities in here and every time I went to my room Ben would follow and it would always end up in us having sex, which made us both late to many things, not that I minded.

"How do you do it?" Ben asked, looking down at me thoughtfully. I looked up at him confused, while swapping some things out into my bag and reapplying my lipstick.

"Do what little prince?" I asked, the nickname making him laugh, he will always be my little prince, he knows the nickname has much more meaning than to tease him.

"Remain calm when you're being cornered like that? I would have lost it, if you weren't there of course." Ben replied, moving to hug me from behind, I felt his friend slowly growing against my ass.

"I want your people to look up to me, and it comes naturally I guess." I hummed and leaned back, it's been a few weeks since Ben and I have had sex, he's made time for me though, inviting me to his meetings and treating me as his queen, but I think his parents, more so his father has made it to where we can't sneak around as much as we used to, the old man is getting on my nerves to be honest.

"I have a council meeting in about 30 minutes, do you want to come?" Ben asked, he was still somewhat hard, and the ache between my legs was killing me.

"We should go back to my room, real quick?" I whispered in his ear, then leaned back and looked up at him, begging him to say yes. He inhaled sharply, his chocolate brown eyes turning darker.

"I could be late." Ben said, but I knew immediately his answer was yes. I grinned, quickly shutting my locker and pulling his behind me, excitement running through my body to my core.

Passing through the hall of students, they looked our way, girls glared at me, I was in too much of a rush to care, I was finally getting my beast in bed after almost 2 weeks.

Suddenly I was pulled back, as well as Ben, and I turned to face who the hell had pulled me back so hard.

Looking at Ben he looked annoyed, and I turned to look at who it was and was surprised to see Beast, standing there.

"Where do you think you two are running off to?" He asked, giving Ben an annoyed expression.

"To my room." I replied, extremely frustrated but still kept my smile as I looked up to Beast.

"Ben, you have a council meeting in 25 minutes." Beast spoke. What a cockblock.

"I know that dad." Ben said, giving me an I'm sorry look. I shook my head and smiled, as to say it's fine.

"Let's get going, will you be coming Heidi?" Beast asked.

"Not today Beast, I have to check in on Pain and Panic." I smiled, and said a quick goodbye to them, kissing Ben on the cheek before walking to my room, extremely disappointed. On my way I spotted Asher Charming, with some of his friends, almost instantly, he came to my side.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing alone?" He smirked down at me. I gave him a side glare, as good looking as he is, he's annoying.

"Going to my dorm to take a nap. Now go away." I replied, turning down the empty hall, he was close behind me.

"Okay, I'm sorry, can we please start over?" Asher suddenly said, I turned towards him, completely confused.

"Start over?"

"Yeah, obviously I'm into you, but you have Ben, I respect that, but I do want to be able to talk to you as friends." I narrowed my eyes at him, before letting out a sigh.

"Okay... I'm sorry for being a bitch but I'm not sorry for rejecting you." I said, before unlocking my door.

"I'll see you later Asher, bye." I smiled a little, his eyes never leaving mine.

Shutting the door behind me, I undressed myself until I was in my underwear and I felt my eyes shut as I landed on my bed.

*********

I heard a knock on my door which stirred me awake.

"Come in." I yawned, not remembering I was basically naked but relaxed when I saw Ben pop his head in. I smiled his way and stretched out on the bed. I heard his groan and lock the door behind me.

"How can you be so perfect?" Ben whispered, undressing himself, his eyes taking me in.

I bit my lip, slipping a finger into my pussy, making Ben hurry his actions, before pulling me towards him, smacking my hand away from myself.

"That's my job." His deep voice making a shiver go down my spine, it's been a while since he's touched me like this.

I unhooked my bra and he slid my thong off, he leaned down and kissed my lips softly,

"I missed you." I mumbled against his neck. He pulled away and took one of my boobs into his mouth, biting down on the nipple softly.

I moaned at the feeling, my pussy aching for his touch.

"I need you..." I whispered.

Without another word, he lined himself with my entrance and pushed himself in, my pussy tightened around him, I always forget how huge he is.

"You're so tight..." Ben moaned into my neck, he pulled out before slamming back into me. I was in pure bliss, my eyes rolled back, my hands clinging onto Ben as he fucked me.

I left kisses on Ben's upper body, and began sucking on a soft spot on his neck. Ben got hold of my waist and began going at a fast pace, I screamed out as I came all over his dick and he hid himself into my neck as he came deep in me.

After a few seconds Ben flipped us over and covered us with a blanket, I melted into his touch and drifted off to sleep, happy I finally got some time alone with Ben after being busy these past few weeks.

**********

A/N

I hope you all like this chapter!!! I know I'm not really following the second movie so far but I promise next chapter will have Carlos and the rest of the characters. -Leslie💛