*Part 3* Chapter Thirty Three

Author's Note

Hiiii!!! I'm back and super excited to finally share the FINAL part to Heidi and Ben's love story! Buckle up because everything is about to get more twisted.

I also published a NEW STORY!!! It's a girl meets world fanfic and it's a love triangle trope! You can take a guess at who's in it. ;)

••••

Heidi

I wake up to the sound of loud snoring coming from right behind me, and a tight grip around my waist.

Turning around, I'm met with a snoring Ben with his hair sticking out everywhere.

Leaning up to kiss him, I smile once he groans and pulls me closer, hiding himself in the crook of my neck.

"We have to get up, Mal and the others will be back from the Isle soon." I said, trying to wiggle out of his embrace.

"Fine." Ben sighed out, letting me go.

I stood up and stretched out, Ben's oversized shirt falling just past my ass.

I grabbed a clean towel and made my way to bathroom, laughing as I heard Ben quickly get out of bed and follow after me.

I turned on the shower and undressed, Ben's oversized shirt slipping off my body.

"I swear each day you get even more gorgeous." Ben sighs from behind me, slipping off his shorts and boxers, he helps me into the shower.

"And you get even bigger my little beast." I smirked, grabbing his dick teasing him.

"You'll be the death of me." Ben groaned but let me scrub his body with my pink loofa.

Ben relaxed under my touch, holding my hips in place as I stand in front of him, the warm water falling down on us.

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring more villain kids over to Auradon?" Ben asked, opening his eyes to meet my eyes.

"I think they deserve a chance at a normal life, there are kids younger than Mal and the others and we could save them from that dreadful island." I replied, letting him take the loofa from my hands and begin scrubbing my own body.

"You're right. I just don't want to bring harm to our people." He said, making my heart skip a beat.

Our people.

"Evil can come from those deemed good and bad Ben, don't let those fairytales fool you." I said, his brown eyes looking down at my blue ones.

"This is why I love you."

"And this is why I love you." I smirked grabbing his dick.

His cheeks burned red as he playfully glared down at me, tickling my sides as I went into a fit of giggles.

••••

Stepping out of the shower I dried myself quickly, Ben making it almost impossible.

"Stop kissing me, we have to get ready and meet Mal up front!" I groaned, smacking Ben away from me.

"Fairy Godmother can help them." Was his response, kissing me once again to stop me from replying.

I pinched his arm making him jump back slightly, laughing and finally getting his own towel.

As I walked out of the bathroom, I felt a slight pinch on my ass and then glanced back to see my smirking boyfriend.

"You're so annoying." I finally gave in and let a smile cover my face.

"Only for you, my beautiful goddess." Ben replied, dramatically bowing down to me.

"Hurry up, we're going to be late." I replied, smiling at his weirdness.

We got dressed quickly and left my room in a hurry.

"Alright beautiful, I'll meet up with you in a bit, I have to go talk to my dad real quick." Ben said, leaving me alone confused.

oookay then.

"Oh Heidi! Hurry, hurry, come." Fairy Godmother came rushing over and pulled me through the big doors.

The big crowd outside parted as Fairy Godmother pulled me up onto some stage thing, making me even more confused.

What's going on?

"Oh, stay." Fairy Godmother said, making me stay in place, I glanced at the crowd confused. My eyes met with Carlos and he was grinning with excitement, but hid behind someone once he saw me glaring.

"Yes. Bippity-boppity, one-two, one-two, can everybody hear me? Yes! Ben." Fairy Godmother finally said, rushing off the stage with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother. What's up, Auradon? Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon." Ben finally appeared from the crowd, smiling once he saw my confused expression.

What is he planning?

"Not like we had a choice." Queen Leah's voice sounded from somewhere beside me. I fought the urge to throw her a look. She's annoyed me for some time now, always throwing snarky comments whenever she sees me.

"It worked out pretty well for the first five." Ben spoke, the crowd laughing in agreement.

"Yeah, especially for you." Chad said loudly, making me glance at him and smirk.

"Damn right it did." I replied, grinning as Audrey glared up at me.

"Heidi, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention I'm in love with you?" Ben brought my attention back to him, his eyes twinkling with humor.

"I met this girl that rocked my world, Like it's never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her, and I won't ever stop. I never thought it can happen to a guy like me, But now look at what you've done. You got me down on my knee." Ben sang gently, going down on his knee, pulling out a small black box.

Oh.
My.
Gods.

"Heidi, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me? Will you be my queen?" He said, looking into my eyes, I felt tears threaten to fall but I held them back.

Can I truly be his Queen?
Can I walk away from the Underworld?
Will the gods allow it?

All these questions flooded my mind and I found myself get lost in my thoughts.

A small squeeze on my hand brought me back to reality and I saw Ben looking up at me with understanding.

That's when I finally came to a conclusion, fuck the gods, they broke me, and they laughed in my face while doing so.

Ben fixed me... he's worth every lifetime I've lived, every tear I've cried, it was all worth it.

"Yes my little beast." I finally answered, making him grin up at me, slipping the black diamond ring on my finger.

I knelt down with him, my tears falling down my cheeks as he held onto me.

"NO!" Audrey screamed out, I ignored her and focused my attention on my little beast.

"I'm not asking you to walk away from the Underworld, all I'm asking is for you to be my Queen." Ben whispered, his own tears falling from his eyes.

"I'll be your Queen for eternity my little beast." I whispered, kissing him softly.

Around us everyone cheered and clapped, but I drowned them out, staring into the brown eyes I fell deeply in love with.

He was worth the pain, the tears, and he filled this empty space in my heart.

"I will love you even if the gods threaten to burn me alive." I spoke, making him laugh loudly as he kissed my forehead.