Chapter Four

Heidi

"I'm hommeeeee." I sang out to my two little friends who were on waiting silently by the entrance.

Pain and Panic walked slowly to me, I rolled my eyes as I smiled down at them.

"You two know very well I wouldn't hurt you so please don't fear me." I said watching their expressions lift as they ran towards me hugging my legs.

"We missed you missy!" Pain mumbled smiling up at me.

"Yeah, yeah!! What did you do to the mean gods?" Panic asked as they let go and ran to sit on a sofa.

"I let them all have it, and guess what? I've been invited to Auradon by some prince soon to be king!" I laughed out with little humor. I saw their expressions fall.

"Don't worry, I'll be back, it's only a little vacation, meanwhile I hope you two are up to look after things while I'm gone, check in with me whenever you need, if something goes wrong you call me right away okay? I'm trusting both of you not to set anything on fire while I'm gone." I explained, they looked at eachother and smiled so big it made me feel a little happy, as much happiness as I could feel anyways.

"Really missy? You trust us?" Pain questioned his eyes big with excitement.

"Why of course I trust you, remember, sign the papers each morning so they don't pile up, guide the souls to their rightful place, listen to their stories and calm them if they cry, do not go into the bad places, please, and make sure everything is running smoothly." I replied, they both ran back over to me whispering thank you's and smiling big.

"Now come on, I need help packing, I leave in an hour!" I laughed watching them run off to my room.

•••••

"Alright you two, we're done." I say as they let themselves fall back on my bed. I finish zipping up my suit case and have them help me bring it up into the 'living room' area.

"We're really gonna miss you queen missy." Pain looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Don't make her feel bad! Miss queen deserves this vacation!" Panic says to him hitting him.

"Calm down both of you, you're in charge of something very important and I don't want you two slipping up while I'm gone, now I'm gonna go to the Isle of the Lost where I'm supposed to get picked up, I'll miss you two too." Smiling down at them they hugged my legs before running off getting to work.

Now I head off to a much needed vacation. Hopefully I don't mess this up.

•••••
Once I got to the Isle I saw a limo pull up to some worn down castle looking thing, I saw four teenagers run out of the building, with some adults following shouting things after them.

"Bring home the gold!"

"Bring home a puppy."

"Bring home a prince."

"The jackals have landed."

I turned to the last voice watching, my guess is the driver, from Auradon say into some wallow talkie thing. I eyed him weirdly, before making my way to the opened side of the limo, sliding in first before the other four teens.

Looking around I saw tons of candies placed on the 'bar area', I reached for some type of gummy candy and grabbed a handful, knowing the others were going to go crazy when they seen all these sweets.

Soon enough a white haired kid hurried himself in, a boy with long hair right on his tail, then a blue haired girl who was looking at herself on some little mirror, and then a girl with purple hair, her eyes immediately landing on mine.