Chapter Thirty Four

Heidi

"You knew." I playfully glared at Carlos and the rest of our friends who were standing just a few feet from us next to the stage.

"Of course I knew." Carlos grinned, pulling me into a tight hug.

"We knew everything, I'm already designing your wedding dress as we speak!" Evie smiled with excitement, hugging me as well.

"You basically hold the title of queen already, now it's just official." Jay said, kissing the side of my head as he congratulated us.

"Thank you so much Belle, I can't tell you how much I love you." I smiled as she came up to me, her small body pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you so much more, I'm so happy you said yes." She replied, her eyes glazed with tears.

"I'd die before I ever said no to him." I said, being completely honest.

I looked towards Ben where he stood with his father and our friends, all laughing and congratulating us.

Belle made her way over to them while I stood back and watched the people I grew to love talking happily.

"Congratulations. You won him fair and square. Oh, wait, no, you didn't. You spelled Ben to destroy all of Auradon. Touching story for the grandkids." I heard from behind me, turning I saw Audrey standing there, glaring at me.

"He was mine the second I stepped foot off that limo, and let's not forget you were sneaking around with Chad long before I even got here. Know your place princess, because I'm your Queen now." I smirked, her face going red with embarrassment.

I'm not going to stand around and let anyone disrespect me anymore, I tried playing nice, but if they need to be reminded who sits on the thrown, then so be it.

I turned away from her and saw Ben standing next to me, a proud smile on his face.

"I think I love you more than I did a few seconds ago." He mumbled, leaning down to kiss me.

Returning his kiss, I smiled.

"Sorry to interrupt love birds, but we have some kids waiting on us." Mal came and pulled me into a quick hug, her smile brighter than its ever been.

I climbed into the limo with the others following behind me.

•••

Once we made it to the Isle, my four friends quickly returned with their kid of choice and we all climbed back into the limo.

The Isle has been a place I've avoided ever since Aphrodite put me into the sick love spell with Asher.

"Alright, let's go back home." Ben smiled at the new group of kids, all smiling with excitement.

Suddenly the limo jerks to a stop, making me fall slightly on Ben.

I look through the back window of the limo and I felt my heart drop.

"It's Hades! Stop the car, he's trying to escape!" Evie screamed out in clear panic, her eyes avoiding mine.

What the hell is my dad doing on the Isle?

He's supposed to be trapped in the Sea of Souls.

Mal and the others scramble to get out of the limo, but I feel as though I'm frozen in place.

"I AM A GOD, I DON'T BELONG HERE!" My dads voice brings me back to reality, it feels like someone had ripped my heart out and shred it to pieces.

I jump out of the limo and I see Mal in her dragon form, clearly loosing the battle against my dad.