Chapter Six-M

Heidi

I stood up and dressed myself, Ben watching me, once I was finished I walked back to him and leaned in to kiss him, I felt him smile as I pulled away, I gathered his clothes and threw them at him, snapping him out of his little day dream.

"Better dress up little beast before someone finds us." I say going to stand by a tree, watching him scramble to get dressed. About 3 minutes later he was fixing his hair and walked up to me, both hands on my waist, he leaned down and kissed me hard, his tongue slipped into my mouth and we continued to make out for a few minutes.

Once he pulled away his eyes looked over my body taking it in. I let my own eyes look over his body, stopping when they got to his neck, which was covered in little purple bruises. I smirked.

"Might wanna come back to my room and have me cover those marks up for you little beast." I laughed out. He touched his next wincing a bit after he touched the sensitive skin. He looked at me trying to keep serious which only made me laugh.

"Come on, you're little princess might be looking for you." I say in a sing song voice. I'm pulled back and turned so my chest was pressed up against his.

"Say the words and you'll be my princess, I will give up everything just for you, I will protect you and bring happiness to your life..." he whispered looking at me. I smiled at his words. I've only known him for a few hours. Poor boy.

"Oh Bennyboo, I am a Queen, Queen of the Underworld, I don't need to be anyone's princess..." I reply, mockingly calling him the nickname his girlfriend had called him a couple hours earlier, slipping from his arms, he quickly follows me and together we quickly walk to my room, only a few students out and about, not really paying attention to us.

I let out a sigh of relief when I saw my room, I grabbed Bens hand and quickly walked to it, unlocking the door and pulled him inside. Ben stood by the door, looking at how I fixed my room up earlier. Nothing really changed except the room getting darker from lack of sunlight and a few times I brought from home.

"Go on and sit little beast, I'll cover those marks up in a bit." I said going to the small vanity by my bed, instead of listening to my command he came and stood behind me, pressing his dick against my ass.

"Help me real quick first, please?" He mumbled into my neck. This prince is really clingy. That Audrey girl must have really been lacking in giving him attention. I laughed to myself at the thought.

"Lay down then little beast." I hummed, loving the feeling of his hands touching my body.

*mature content ahead*

He quickly undressed and lay himself down, I laughed at his actions, pulling out one of my concealers and a brush. I set the things down on top and undress myself too, I make sure my door is locked and turn to Ben, his eyes already on my figure. I stop at the edge of my bed, unhooking my bra I let it fall, and then slipping off my thong.

I crawl on the bed, Ben watching me as if in a spell, I grab his rock hard dick and start pumping it, he moaned out falling apart under my touch, I absolutely love having this affect on him. The way he looks at me almost makes my knees go weak, but I can't let him see that just yet.

I start massaging his sack of gems with my other hand, his hips jerked up, I smiled and leaned down, taking them in my mouth and sucking lightly, I then trailed my tongue from his sack up his dick and took him down my throat.

He was a moaning/growling mess underneath me, I hallowed my cheeks and deepthroated him, looking up into his eyes and mentally cheering at my success, his jaw was dropped and eyes shut, his handsome features scrunched up.