Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N
HAPPY *late* VALENTINES DAY!!!! Let me know what you did yesterday, whether it was stay inside and watch movies/shows or read a book! I went out to eat with my boyfriend and then he gave me the cutest basket he made me.🥺 To get you in the V-Day spirit this month, here's a special update!💗🕯

********

HEIDI

I pulled away with tears falling down my cheeks. Ben looked at me with sadness and got the wrong idea, he began to move away with tears in his eyes but I pulled him into my arms quickly.

I sobbed into his chest and felt so angry but so embarrassed as well. Ben had seen me with Asher, and with that pirate on the island, I know I was not in control of those actions but it was still me and he still felt what he felt at that moment.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." I cried into his chest. His arms wrapped around me in an instant.

"Shh... it's okay, you're okay." He whispered softly, his own voice overcome by his own sobs.

"But I did things, they hurt you but I would never hurt you like that, I would never..." I cried, I felt so foolish. Did the gods know what she did to me? Did they even care? Do they care to think about how much it hurt me? This... this hurt me more than everything else they did to me.

Aphrodite used me to hurt Ben, knowing it would shatter me.

"Heidi...?" Ben got my attention and I knew what he was going to ask so I answered with all I knew.

"Aphrodite... she... she did this to me. She is so sick in the head and I just... I have to go to Mount Olympus." I replied. I didn't realize it before but I was shaking, my cheeks were hot from my tears
and I was close to being blinded by my rage.

"Don't leave. Please... I just got you back." Ben's voice broke and I knew I didn't have it in me to leave him again. I knew I never would.

"I'm not. I just... I'm going to wait a few days, I'll go back after the coronation... is that fine?" I whispered and Ben nodded slowly after thinking about it.

I had this rage begging me to be released, I wanted to kill Aphrodite, I knew I would have the moment soon, but it's what she expects.

She thinks I'm still the same girl from a few months ago. She doesn't know I changed. She doesn't know Ben changed me. But I'm the daughter of Hades, and I will get my revenge, I will kill her but right now, Ben is the only thing that matters.

"beautiful..." Ben mumbled bringing my attention back to him.

I looked up and saw his own tears sliding slowly down his cheeks. I brought up my hand and wiped his tears away, I did this to him, I caused him this pain. No... Aphrodite did.

"You can't act out of anger... you'll let yourself be blinded and who knows what she'll do to you. You can't leave me alone..." Ben's voice broke as he spoke. I felt my heart become heavy with pain, I couldn't leave him again but what if I had to?

"You know leaving you is the last thing I ever want to do... right now I'll stay, but I can't promise to stay here forever." I replied, hoping he would understand. Closing his eyes he pressed his lips to my forehead and kissed it lightly before pulling back.

"I just need to ensure that you'll be my queen, if not today then someday."

"I already am..."

*****************

APHRODITE

The Goddess of love sat on her throne as the young queen and king sat in Auradon wiping each others tears. Jealousy filled her veins. Rage shook her being and blinded her vision.

The other gods were blind to the threat Aphrodite was becoming. Blind to the true darkness of Aphrodites change.

It is said the Devil comes for those who are weak, easy to manipulate, easy to control.

Aphrodite was once a loving Goddess, at one point best friends with young Heidi. Before Hades was defeated by Hercules. When life in Mount Olympus was beautiful to Heidi, when she herself was blind to the true colors of each God and Goddess.

But in time, as Heidi grew older and wiser, Aphrodite developed this jealousy towards Heidi.

Heidi was strong, wise, beautiful, inside and out. She had common sense. She was not overcome with hatred when her own family wronged her. She was left deeply wounded... but a heart and soul as pure as gold, can never be broken. It can be melted, morphed into different things, but it can never change into something it is not.

Aphrodite had this seed planted into her long ago, a key part in a much darker plan that has taken centuries to take place.

The end of Auradon and Mount Olympus is near... and this seed is barely beginning to bloom.

*****************

Authors Note

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??!?!! This chapter has me FANGIRLING!!!!! In the future I am thinking of changing this Fan-Fic to my own story with my own characters but that will be a little while after I am writing this story but only time will tell how this story grows!!🥺💗

What are your thoughts? Are you as excited as I am???😭😭

*********

ALSO I am currently reading this book and I am LOVING it!!! Are you all reading any other books at the moment? If so what is it about? If not what are some of your favorite books?