Chapter Nine

Heidi

I walked into Mal and Evie's dorm seeing Evie at her desk and Mal going through her spell book.

"Hello ladies." I greeted plopping myself next to Mal, my legs sore from my previous doings with a certain prince.

"Oh hey Heidi, I haven't seen you around that much?" Evie gave me a curios look before getting back to do whatever she was doing.

"Yeah you're right Evie, what has our little queen been up to?" Mal smirked putting her book down and turning to me.

I narrowed my eyes at her, she was smarter then the others at some level.

"I've been... exploring some things." I smiled tiredly at her since Evie was only paying somewhat attention.

"Or someone." Mal whispered a smile taking over her face at my reaction, which was basically like a fish gasping for air.

"How...?" I said quietly, not wanting Evie to overhear.

"I went looking for you earlier to tell you about my plan with Jane and turns out, you already had a visitor, a soon to be king." Mal laughed as I glared at her.

"Hey, you two need to learn how to be quiet, you're lucky no one really goes to their dorms during school or else his little princess would be wanting your head more than she already does." Mal continued sending me a wink and I somewhat overcame my shock, hopefully she doesn't go and open her mouth.

I made myself comfortable and began to doze off.

"Mom said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within", then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" A whiny voice jolted me awake, I turned and glared at the voice, seeing fairy godmothers daughter walking into the room.

"Auradon." Mal said like it was obvious. I snickered at that.

"Mal, Heidi, do you like?" Evie called for us, I lifted my head up and saw her holding a pretty dress thing she was working on.

"Yeah. It's cute. It brings out your eyes."

"It's pretty, you'll look pretty in it." I said shortly before laying my head back down.

"I know." Evie said dreamily.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." The girl, who I now remember is Jane continued her whining. I wish she'd shut up.

"Boyfriends are overrated." Mal and I said at the same time, causing us to look at eachother and smirk.

"And how would you know, Mal? You've never had one."

"Don't get me started with you Heidi, and It's 'cause I don't need one, E. They're a waste of time." Mal said looking at me knowingly, oh great now I have to watch my words with this one.

"I forgot to do Chad's homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no." Evie began to panic as she quickly pulled out Chads homework.

"And that is exactly what I mean." Mal said rolling her eyes.

"Hey, guys! I'm Lonnie. My mom's Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you've done with Jane's hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you're evil. But do you think you could do mine?"

"Why would she do that for you?" I asked with a bitch tone, irritated that I didn't get to take a peaceful nap.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars." Lonnie said ignoring me but looking a bit less confident.

"Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let's see, I'm thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights." Evie started as she took the money.