Chapter Thirty One

A/N

So I used to collect Monster High Dolls and they recently came back in stores, the OG ones!!! With the pet and everything. :,) I got all four that have released so far, Frankie, Lagoona, Draculaura, and Clawdeen!! They're in stores at Walmart so if you used to have them, try to go find them ASAP! -Leslie🫶🏼

*************

Heidi𑁍

Evie quickly finished up with everyone else and herself, by then it was around 11 in the morning. The sun barely rising over Auradon, the day was beautiful.

The halls were filled with the students chatting with excitement. Once I stepped out all heads turned and watched me as I made my way to the front with the others.

"That's our future Queen."

"There's Heidi, she's so beautiful."

"Ben is lucky."

I heard their whispers as I walked past, I only smiled and held my head high. Ben had texted me that he wouldn't be able to come by like he said earlier, I knew he was planning some things, but no one broke to tell me. I wonder what Ben told them to convince them to not tell me a word of what he had planned.

Once we made it to the main entrance, Jay and Carlos opened the two big doors and jokingly bowed down to me.

As I walked out even more students appeared and this time photographers as well.

I smiled brightly as I looked around, once my eyes met with a certain pair of soft brown ones, I felt everything around me slowly melt away.

Ben stood at the end of everyone, his mouth dropped slightly, his cheeks a soft red color, and his eyes locked on my own.

For the first time in a long time I felt genuinely happy, I didn't feel the need to hate those who have wronged me, I didn't have this burning fire inside of me begging for revenge. All I could feel was love, my skin tingled and my heart felt complete, all thanks to this king with a heart of gold who stood only a few feet away.

Once I reached him and his arms wrapped around my waist, I was brought back to reality.

"You make me fall in love with you every single day, but each time you walk down to me I can't even begin to imagine how beautiful you'll look on our wedding day." Ben whispers in my ear before kissing my hand gently.

I swear this man will be the death of me.

"I have come close to dying plenty of times in my life time, but each time I lay eyes on you, my heart just about stops beating." I mumble before kissing his lips softly.

Pulling back I see a grin has taken over his love struck expression, only in his eyes the emotion remains.

"Let's get going beautiful." He smiles, opening the door to the limo parked behind us.

•••••••••

The drive to the ship wasn't that long, the ceremony would take place at sunset, with Ben's permission this time, I was going to make a quick visit to Pain and Panic in the Underworld after the ceremony and make sure things were going smoothly.

"We're here gorgeous." Ben's voice brought me back to reality, a grin on his face as he looked at me.

I smiled his way before glancing outside, the ship was big, I could see the decorations from where I was seated and let out a small laugh, Jane really outdid herself.

Ben slipped out of the limo and walked around to my door, helping me out as well.

"How do you feel?" He asked quietly as he helped me walk up the ship.