Chapter Eight-M

Ben

Ben

I followed her to her room, I couldn't help but stare at her perfectly round bubble butt... oh god I was never like this.... but then she came and everything changed.

I could tell some of my classmates were staring after us, I just ignored them, silently hoping one of them would brag to Audrey about it so she'd have a reason to break up with me.

"So how have you been little beast?" Heidi asked me, smiling at me over her shoulder. Gosh... she's so beautiful.

"Oh! I-I've been doing well.." I answered, wanting to slap myself for sounding so nervous. I heard her laugh as she stopped in front of a door, opening it, we entered and I glanced towards the bed, images of what we did just yesterday clouded my mind.

"So, I need help on some goodness class homework, and since you're the epitome of good, I figured you could teach me some stuff." She smiled at me as she put her bag down, and going over to sit on her bed. I didn't know what she did to me, or how she could do it, but I could feel myself falling for her so fast and I feared she wasn't going to be there to catch me.

"Come sit little prince, or are you scared?" She laughed. I walked over and sat in front of her, I suddenly got so nervous, all I could do was look into her eyes, she seemed so distant, her ocean blue eyes full of secrets, secrets that I wanted to know.

"What did you need help with?" I asked causing her to smile.

"Fairy Godmother told us that we had to wait until marriage to have sex, and that it wasn't exactly looked up upon to sneak around in Auradon.... tell me Ben, what do you think of that?" She spoke feigning innocence.

"Um... well I used to follow that rule, but..." I replied, looking away, knowing I might say something wrong or mess it up.

"Come on little beast, I want to know." She giggled grabbing hold of my hand. Her small delicate hand wrapping itself around my big one, I felt her touch send little shocks of numbness up my hand, the things she does to me....

"But then you came, and suddenly I don't care for her rule, or anything.... only you." I spoke looking into her eyes, I saw her clench her jaw, but I didn't see any emotion her eyes.

"That's sweet... why don't you show me?" She pouted her lip looking up at me. I leaned in, connecting our lips. I felt goosebumps all over my body, her arms wrapped themselves over my neck, pulling me closer. I gently pushed her on the bed leaning over her, she looked up at me smirking and she slowly pulled off her top, revealing her bare breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra? oh...

I felt myself harden at the thought, I felt her tug at my button up shirt, I smiled down at her going to take it off but was stopped as she pulled my hands down, instead she started unbuttoning it. I stared at her, not believing this was real.

As she undid my belt and slid down my pants and underwear, my dick sprang up hitting my lower stomach. I didn't even have time to look at her reaction because she had me down her throat in seconds.