Chapter Eleven-M

Heidi

I was making my way to my room when I suddenly bumped into someone and I landed on my butt. Okay that hurt...

I glare as I look up and realize it was the guy who had been standing next to the coach at the game earlier.

"Oh I'm so sorry, let me help you." He spoke smoothly as he took my hand he pulled me up.

"My name's Asher Charming." He smiled, I narrowed my eyes as he held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Heidi." I replied simply, ignoring his hand.

"I saw you at the game... and well, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." He smiled expecting me to take the compliment. Yeah no.... I'm with Ben, and I know I slept with him my first day here but I'm not degrading myself that much.

"Well Asher Charming, if it wasn't obvious I'm with Ben, so I'll be on my way, goodbye." I finished and walked away, I saw him look somewhat shocked but then he stared as I left.

I made it back to my room and decided to take a quick shower. Shaving my legs and everything else, now I was currently washing my body and hair when I heard someone open the bathroom door. Who the hell is that?

I peaked on one side of the plastic curtain and I felt a wave of relief wash over my body. Ben stood there smiling at me in his dirty uniform.

"Don't ever do that again!" I shouted and closed the curtain as he let out a laugh.

"You're the one who left your door unlocked beautiful." I heard him say, causing me to mentally palm myself. Thank god it was only Ben.

I heard the shower curtain slide open a bit and Ben stepped in, his muscles and dick on full display. I bit my lip taking him all in, he was all mine. Well... for the time being.

"I heard about your little run in with Asher, I have to admit, I'm surprised you turned him away." He mumbled but I saw a little smile making it's way on his face.

"Well, the whole school thinks we're together, I didn't want to make you look bad." I replied softly, scrubbing away the soap on my body.

"I'm glad you're loyal to me." He smiled causing me to smile up at him.

"That reminds me.... Heidi? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, suddenly looking very nervous. I let out a laugh and leaned up to kiss him.

"Of course I will little beast, and you really asked that in that shower huh?" I giggled, and pulled him under the water with me. He laughed along.

"Yeah I guess I did..."

"Let me help you scrub." I whispered and picked up the pink fluffy scrub that already had soap.

I started scrubbing his chest and then the rest of his body, the whole time I glanced up and saw him looking at me with a certain look on his face.

"What is it little prince?" I finally asked as I scrubbed his back.

"I.... Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"Because I'm growing fond of you Ben, I don't know what we have going on between us right now, but I know that I care for you." I mumble and kissed his shoulder after the water washed away the soap.

He turned and grabbed my waist.

"I've never had someone care for me the way you are right now, I'm not going to pressure you into saying anything, but when the time comes and you feel something, please don't hesitate to tell me, because I'm falling in love with you, everything you do and every inch of your body is so gorgeous and you are becoming my whole heart." He confessed. I only smiled and leaned up to kiss him... knowing he didn't really mean it, it was only the spell.