NEW STORY- Ambivalent- OUT NOW

Ambivalent

Chaos and moon dust is what she's made of.

Two months have passed since Heidi and Ben have been wed as King and Queen of Auradon. Everything has been peaceful as they both grow with happiness at the wait of their baby coming into the world.

Athena returns to Auradon with a way to help Heidi see her father again, but this only sets a new prophecy into play.

A new love story begins, ancient enemies rise once more.

This time Heidi has everything to loose.

"She who rules the night must melt underneath the wrath of he who rises when the moon vanishes. The sun, the moon and all that come between. Love is an island full of lies, only he who is a thief can save she who rules when the moon rises."

Descendants & Greek Mythology- Jay Love Story

OUT NOW

Author's Note

Hi everyone!!! I hope you're as excited as I am because I'm so, so shocked that I came up with this plot as I sat in my Bio-32 class this morning.

After weeks of contemplating whether or not to begin a different story entirely for Jay, I thought of THIS plot!

It's honestly so amazing if you ask me.

This time this story will be a work of my own imagination with the Descendants plot included.

What are your thoughts?!

Coming Soon February 2023

-Leslie♥︎