Chapter 1

Irene's outfit and hair
Irene's pov
Dear diary;
It's been a year now since I got out of rehab and I feel so much better.
I'm glad that I moved out of New York because it reminded me too much of my mom and the memories we had.
I just wish my brother, Gabriel at least showed up to the funeral maybe he didn't know that mom passed away but I need to find him and tell him in case he doesn't know.
I'm just glad that my best friend invited me to live with her until I make more money so I can get my own she is literally my everything and life without her would just be a mess.
I gotta go now tho I have work soon
Love, Irene

I put my diary under my mattress and get up and I hear a knock on the door and Ivy yelled IRENE YOU UP and I chuckled and yelled back YES IM UP COME IN.

She comes in and said good morning girly how did you sleep and I smiled and said amazing how did you sleep and she smiled and sighed and said wonderful but you already know who kept calling.

I laughed and got up and said I don't know why you just don't block him and Ivy said I did but now he is calling from random numbers.
I sit on the toilet and I said are you serious and she sighed and said I wish I wasn't but I am he won't ever stop but he ain't getting me back all I need is you,my family, and Charlie (our dog).

I wipe and flushed and said that's all that matters and I washed my hands and said wanna get ham and cheese and coffee for breakfast and Ivy said Jersey girl cafe and I said duhhh and start brushing my teeth while me and Ivy talked.

After I showered and got dressed, we left and Ivy said have you heard anything from Gabriel or your father and I looked out the window and said nope I would expect that from my deadbeat father but not Gabriel he always cared about mom.

We pulled up to the cafe and ivy turned off the car and said hope he is ok and I promise he will contact and I sighed and said yeah I'm not going to waste my breath on him.

Ivy's hair and outfit (pretend the hair is black)

Colton's pov
While I was sleeping and dreaming about my beautiful soon to be wife, Irene, I got woken up by a scream and a laugh downstairs and I fell off the bed and groan.

I got up rubbing my head and put on a shirt and open the door and walked out the room and downstairs and I hear Evan whispered shhhh I think we woken up Colton.

I came in and yelled WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS screaming and laughing while I'm sleeping and Julia said sorry Col we were helping the maids make breakfast than had a little food fight.

I chuckled and said ahh I can't be mad at you guys when you mention food and they all laughed and we fixed our plates and Axel said so we have some business to handle today you girls sure you be ok here and Angelica said of course we might go get our nails done before work.

Gabriel said can I talk to you Colton and I said yea sure. We got up and we walked in the garden and I said anything wrong Gabe and he sighed and said I haven't saw or called my sister in a while and are you sure it's a good idea to kidnap her now I mean we should wait.

I said listen she will forgive you and me and you will be able to protect her don't worry about anything everything is ok. He nod his head and said ok Well we should get ready we don't want to keep you and the princess ready and I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes and pushed him back in the house.

Can't wait to see you my Queen and spoil you.:)