Chapter 54

(The girls beauty room)
Irene's pov
I came back from picking up Paige and we of course stop for some smoothies cause we was thirsty lol.

Paige put on Only 1 by Ariana Grande and started singing and I smiled and started singing with her. I said wow I didn't know you could sing and she smiled and blushed and said I used to sing with my mom all the time.

I noticed that she was sad and I said I lost my mom too and she looked up and said really and I said yea she died right in front of me and she said I'm sorry.

I pulled up in the driveway and said it's ok I know she's always with me and I always talk to her in the morning, through out the day, and night time.

She smiled and said I do too I feel like she's still here but just in a better place and I smiled and hugged her and said I know we haven't known each other that long but just know I'm here no matter what.

We get out the car and she smiled and said thank you so much I appreciate it and I'm here too if you need anything and I smiled and linked our arms and I said now let's get you ready for your big day.

I opened the door and yelled I'm home and Ange yelled we're in the beauty room and Paige said beauty room? I smiled and said you are gonna love it and we walked in the back and opens the door that has lash sticker on it.

I open the door and all the girls yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY and they started singing happy birthday and brought the cupcakes with a candle in the middle and Paige closed her eyes and made a wish and blew out her candle.

We smiled and Paige said this is amazing thank you and we smiled and said you're welcome and and Sheyla said we got you some gifts and Paige said you guys didn't have to.

I smiled and said we wanted to cause you deserve it and Julia said and what kind of friends would we be if we didn't get you anything and she gave her gift to Paige and Paige smiled and sat down and opened the gift.

After she opened all of our gifts, Julia  looked at the time and said ok it's 11:00 am and your party starts at 7 so wanna get some food and watch tv and Lina said yess I'm starving.

We laughed and Julia said your name is not Paige and Paige giggled and said yesss can we get some hot wings and Sheyla said and bbq and Paige said I knew we would get along and they linked our arms together and we skipped out.

They are so cute I swear hehehe

Colton's pov
Me and all the guys went to jacks house cause he has a bar kinda looks like a club right by his basement and we had to talk about today plus one of jacks man have some serious news for us.

We all got some drinks and sat down and i asked so what's the serious news that you need to tell us  and Nolan said right what's so damn important that it couldn't wait til tonight?

Jack chuckled and Riccardo said well me and other 2 guys put some little cameras that no one can't see at all in Richard's house tbh they don't even look like cameras though.

Juan asked how do you guys even know where he lives and Riccardo said we followed him but that's not it and Nolan said of course you followed him and what else u have cause u wasting our time?!

Jack said no for real Ric you testing my patient fucking tell them and Riccardo sighed and said Irene's dad and her best friend Ivy and Ivy's boyfriend is out here and Jack said they're planning to kill you and me tonight.

Everyone didn't say anything if you dropped a quarter in there everyone would hear it that's how quiet the room is.

I said so you mean to fucking tell me that Irene's father and your father is working together. Jack said that's not even the worse part they been knew each other.

Nolan said wait how that doesn't make any sense. Jack sighed and said he's apart of the Russian mafia and we all looked at each other and Riccardo said and here it says a Irene's mom was part Italian.

I snatched the document or the death paper (I forgot what's it's called when a person passed away and they have the records) and I looked at it and it said she was born in Mexico and her dad was born in Italy and her mom was born in Mexico as well.

I said so what the hell do we do and Jack said kill Richard, his man, and Axel before they get to us.

This day just went sideways and now I need to hurry up and figure out a plan.

Jacks bar