Chapter 51

(Charles)
Ivy's pov
Me and Jeremy finally get to the airport, got our luggages, and was looking for Charles and we seen a sign and I said hi is this for Ivy and Jeremy.

The driver smiled and said yes right this way Charles is waiting. Me and Jeremy looked at each other and Jeremy said we finally gonna get our Irene back.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and said thank you for coming and he said you are welcome. We get to the car and the driver opened the door for us and took our luggages and Charles said hello.

I said hi Charles it's been a while since I last saw you. Jermey shakes his hand and said it's nice to meet you and Charles said like wise.

He said so my good friend Richard is gonna help us get Irene back and I asked who's Richard and Charles said he's back at his house you'll meet him.

We get to Richard's house and someone asked hello can I help you? Charles said this is Charles I'm here for Richard and the gates opened and the driver drove in and parked his car.

The driver open the doors for us and I smiled and said thank you and he said Sergio and I smiled and Charles said thank you Sergio I will see you tomorrow you have a good day.

He smiled and nod his head and said you have a good day as well Charles and be safe and he got back in his car.

I looked around and said wowww this house is beautiful and Charles said right he always went all the way out like his wife.

I thought to myself "why is he talking in past tense?" "Did she pass away?"

Someone opened the door and the man said hello Charles how are you Richard is in his office and Charles said I'm good Dominic thank you and we walked in and followed Charles.

The bodyguard knocked on the door and a man inside said who is it and the bodyguard opened the door and said Charles is here and Richard said well let him in.

I chuckled and the bodyguard glared at me and he said what about these other people and Richard said what's their names and Charles said Ivy and Jeremy they are close friends of my daughter.

It was silent for a minute and finally Richard said let them in. We walked in and I felt like I was on a cloud when I saw his office. It was beautiful and had so many books around.

I guess I wasn't looking where I was walking cause I bumped into Jeremy and i said oops sorry and he chuckled and wrapped his arm around me.

Richard stood up and said hello you must be Ivy and I said you must be Richard nice to meet you and he smiled and said indeed it is.

This is gonna be a long long conversation.

Paige's pov
While I was playing tennis with one of the girls at my brothers house, Jack came out and asked Lina can I have a word with my sister please and she said of course.

He walked towards me and I said hey Jack how are you and he sighed and said I'm nervous and I chuckled and said why I should be the one that's nervous.

He smiled and said I just want your birthday to be perfect and I smiled and hugged him and said it will be Jack you do so much for me and he said sometimes I feel like it's not enough.

I smiled and said well it is and he said are you sure and I kissed his cheek and said positive and he said you're becoming a woman if only mom was here to see it and I tear up and said I know I miss her everyday.

He hugged me right and I hugged him back and cried and said it's not the same without her she should be the one planning this party and dad even changed he wants his own child dead.

Jack tensed up and pulled away and said I'm not leaving you or Vince you two are my world and I wouldn't be a good brother if I just let our bastard brother just take you both away from me.

I smiled and said I love you and Vince so much and he kissed my forehead and he smiled and said now ready for me to kick your ass at tennis and I laughed and said you wish.

I don't know what I would do without them they are my world and I'm glad to call them my family.

Richard

Richards home and office