Chapter 18

(Irene's outfit and hair)
Irene's pov
I wake up and I looked around the room and realize the dream I had was not normal I need to write about this ASAP.

I stretched and sat up and grabbed my diary from underneath my bed and opened it and wrote Dear diary,
After me and Colton talked last night, I had a dream and me and him were kissing, touching each other, and I was being all happy with him. I don't know what's going on but it gots to stop but I promised his mom I would protect him and be there for him. I just don't want to fall for him and I promised myself I won't my mom would be so disappointed in me if I fell in love with my kidnapper. Btw before I go me and Gabriel finally apologized to each other and today we going to hang out like the old times I'm so happy I finally have my brother back.

Love Irene
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I close my diary and put it back underneath my bed and I hear a knock and I yelled come in and I stand up and the door open and Julia smiled and said good morning.

I smiled and said good morning sex hair and she looked at me confused and step away from the mirror and she gasped and blushed and try to flatten it and I giggled and said must've been a wild night.

She said oh hush and we linked arms and skip downstairs and I whispered how many rounds and she smiled and said 4 and I said damnnn while beasts and she hit my shoulder playfully and we laughed.

I smelled and smiled and said this food smells amazing and I grabbed a plate of food and orange juice and sat next to Colton and Gabriel and said morning messy hair.

Gabe flipped me off and I laughed and said good morning to Colton and he smiled and said good morning angel and I blushed and took a bite of my cheesy scrambled eggs.

After we all finished breakfast, the maids got our plates and cups and Colton said so what are your plans for today and I smiled and said well me and Gabriel decided to have a brother and sister day.

Gabriel wrapped his arm around my shoulder and said yep that's rude and the first thing we gonna do is get Jamba Juice and I squealed and said I'm going to shower and They nod their heads and I ran upstairs.

After I brushed my teeth, wash my face, showered, I dried off and rub lotion on my body and put on my bra, panties, robe, and socks so I can do my hair.

I finished my hair and do my eyebrows while I sing for the cool in you by baby face (yes I love oldies) and I put on my outfit and shoes and put on chapstick, lipgloss, and mascara and sprayed perfume and grabbed my phone and my mini backpack.

I turn off the lights and close the door and walked downstairs and said ready and Gabriel said let's go sister and Colton said be careful and I smirked and said always and me and Gabriel run out the door and get in his car and he drive away fast.

Today is gonna be a good ass day. Hehehe.

Gabriel's pov
Before I went to go shower, Colton said hey Gabriel I need talk to you and I said wassup and sat on the love seat.

He said last night me and Irene was talking and she was actually being nice and I chuckled and said this is a prank right?

He chuckled and said no like she didn't call me names or nothing but she won't tell me what her and my mom talked about.

I said it can't be nothing bad and he said I don't know dude maybe I should go over there today and figure it out.

I said good luck you know moms are very secretive when it comes to telling their sons girlfriend a secret.

He said but dude I really wanna know what if she threatened her and told me to stay away and I rolled my eyes and said dude you being dramatic I'm pretty sure your mom will tell you when's she's ready just relax and hope for the best.

He said yea your right but u swear if it's something bad but I cut him off and said Colton calm down and he said alright I'm going to go shower and go talk to jack to see what's up with this stupid ball.

I chuckled and said I was going to ask you about that too do you think Irene needs to go I mean it can be dangerous.

He nod his head and said yeah but we can't leave her at home by herself neither she'll try to escape.

I slapped the back of his head and he said ouch what was that for and I said dumbass did you forget we have security system and security cameras and he said oh yeah.

I shake my head and stand up and said sometimes I still try to figure out how are you the gang leader and i ran laughing and he yelled oh fuck guy and ran upstairs too.

I am excited for today I have this amazing day all planned out for me and Irene. I hope she likes it cause I really took my time.

(Gabriel's outfit)So Gabriel and Irene is having a sibling day and Colton, Juan, and Axel is going to go talk to jack

(Gabriel's outfit)
So Gabriel and Irene is having a sibling day and Colton, Juan, and Axel is going to go talk to jack.

What you think is going to happen when Colton pays a little visit to jack (his rival)

Next chapter is gonna be Ivys pov.