Chapter 13

(Irene's necklace and earrings)
Irene's pov
We get to the tattoo and piercing shop and Catalina parks and I take a deep breath and she said you nervous and I laughed nervously and said very.

She giggled and said don't worry boo I think yours is gonna hurt less now me I am fucking shaking like I am scared like a needle is gonna be going in between my nipples what the hell?!

We all laughed and Ange said oh you'll be fine girly just don't think about it too much and we laughed harder and Lina sarcastically said oh yeah like that's supposed to make me so much better.

I shake my head and said you girls ready and Julia said let's do it and I smiled big and said that's the spirit and Ange said man I need some liquor for this shit can't believe I'm going to get my nose pierced.

I said ooooh you gonna be popping girl what you get jul (nickname for Julia) and she said well I already have my belly button pierced so I'm going to get a triple ear lobe piercing and I said oooh that's cute from 1-10 how bad did your belly piercing hurt.

Jul said 8 and I said really and she said yea don't worry chica you got this and we signed the papers and show them our ideas and first up was Catalina and she breathed and said here goes nothing and we all said good luck.

I said what you getting Ange and she said ima get my tongue and I said ooh that sounds painful and she said right but i always liked that piercing and I said I think it will be cute on you.

We hear Catalina scream " AHHHH FUCKING BITCH WHY THE HELL I DO THIS" and we all laughed and the girl said I'm almost done now the 2nd one and Lina said "AHHH HERE WE GO OH FUCH OUCHHHH" and we laughed harder cause we knew Lina was going to scream.

The girl said all finish and Lina breathed and glared at her and mumbled this shit hurts and the lady cleaned it and Lina flinched cause I guess it stung and it was cold hehehe.

Another girl said ok your up Angelica and Ange breathed and said wish me luck and we said good luck and Lina paid and sat down and I said how you feel and she said I feel like someone just stabbed my nipple with a knife.

We chuckled and Ange screamed "AHHHH" and the lady said I'm almost done and I shake my head and the lady that pierced Catalina said ok Julia your up and I said thank god I'm last and jul said wish me luck and I said good luck.

I'm so excited but nervous at the same time.

Nolan's pov
Me and the boys decided to play soccer than we  got some boba and went to me and Colton's mom house and I yelled mom and she yelled in the backyard and we walked towards the backyard.

Me and Colton said hey mom and the other boys said hey mom too and I chuckled and mom smiled and said hey boys and hugged all of us and said where is the girls at and Col said they went to go get piercings.

She smiled and said good I didn't want Irene to see what I got her and Col smiled and said what you get here and she said hold on let me go get it it's upstairs in the room. She ran in the house and I said where's grandma and col said she just text me and said she's on her way and I nod my head.

She comes back and said I hope she likes it and Colton opens it and it's a beautiful ruby red diamond necklace with some matching earrings and col smiled and said thank you mom you didn't have to.

She smiled and said oh hush I hope she likes it cause we are all going to a ball this weekend and I looked at her confused and asked ball why ball?!

She said the ball you didn't hear about and Colton rolled his eyes and growl and said jack and I chuckled and said he must've heard that you finally have Irene so he is dying to meet her and use her against you.

Col rubbed his head and hand and said what I'm going to do and Gabriel said take her and we all looked at him like he's crazy and col said take her have you lost your mind he's gonna know she's my damn weakness and Gabriel rolled his eyes and said no he won't just trust me.

Col sighed and said ok we'll see where's the invitation mom and mom picked it up and said right here and we read it and Juan said wow I guess it's gonna be huge and I smirked and said you have no Idea.

This is something that I am going to have to see cause jack is our rival and when he throws parties and balls it don't end well at all.