Chapter 48

3rd person's pov
Richard and Axel went back to Richard's house and when I tell you it is big it's probably bigger than Colin's mansion (just kidding nice try lol).

Axel said so why am I here and Richard said we'll since you have nowhere to stay and you still have to help me take down Colin and my son so you can just stay here till you get your shit figure out.

Axel rolled his eyes and said I'm not killing Colin and Richard sat at his desk and said and why not and Axel said I still care about him I'm not a cold hearted killer like your son is.

Richard chuckled and said speaking of my son he's actually throwing a birthday party for my daughter you know your girlfriend Paige.

Axel said we just friends and Richard smirked and said for now but anyways I was thinking you can kill Jack after the party and than I'll kill Colin 2 days after.

Axel looked at him and said why not the same day and Richard said There's no way Colin will show up and Axel said not if I talk Paige into hanging out with Irene and the girls.

Richard smirked and said hmmmm that's not actually a bad idea you do that and I'm gonna figure out ways how to kill Jack.

.........................................................

Colin's pov
Me and Irene came back home and saw everyone sitting down in the living room except Angelica and Nolan and I said what's going on?

Gabriel said Nolan and Axel had got into an fight. I ran upstairs and yelled Nolan Nolan and Angelica yelled in his room and I walked in and I hugged Nolan and asked are you ok??

Nolan said yeah but Axel is never and I mean ever welcomed back in this house. I said of course not the way he betrayed us I wouldn't forgive myself if I let him back in.

He nodded his head and I said something else happened didn't it I can feel it? Angelica said Jonathan tracked his location and he was at an hotel first but now he's at someone's house.

I said maybe he's at jacks and Nolan said not even close and I said than who's?! Nolan and Angelica looked at each other and I said please don't tell me who I think it is.

Jonathan said probably but we're not sure and I said well what we all standing here for let's go and I need to talk to Jack.

I walked out and walked downstairs and said Irene and Gabriel come with him and Gabriel asked what's but I cut him off and said no questions right now just get in the car.

I speed off and Irene looks at me and rub my hand and I calm down a little but still irrtated. Why would Axel betrayed me like this? I haven't done nothing to him but he loyal to him and treat him like family.

I get to jacks and parked and get out and I banged on the door and after a few minutes, Jack opens the door and said hey Colin how but I cut him off and said we need to think of a plan asap.

I walked in his house and Jack said hello to you too and i sat down and Jack asked what's going on.

I looked at him and said I think Axel is working with Richard and Jack choked on his water and said I'm sorry but you said what.

Gabriel said we don't know if he is but most likely we have a high chance he is and Jack said now why would he do such a stupid thing.

I said I don't know but you need to cancel your sisters party. Jack looked at me with a death glare and said absolutely not she is turning 18 I will not let that deadbeat so called father ruin this for her.

I said than you better get more security and Jack said I will do anything to protect her she is my world and I would not forgive myself if I let Richard hurt her.

Paige said who hurt who and we all turned around slowly. Irene smiled and got up and said it's nothing hey I heard you are turning 18 why don't you come back to the house and I'll do your nails.

Paige smiled big and said you do nails omg I love you already can I go Jack please and Jack sighed and said I don't see why not and Paige squealed and kissed his cheek and said to Irene I'll be back.

Jack said t thank you Irene I appreciate it and Irene smiled and said it's no problem and sat next to me and I hugged her.

I will continue asking myself this How did I get so lucky? I won't ever let Richard take her away from me.