Chapter 53

Third person's pov
Today is the day of Paige's birthday and she is so excited and happy but she keeps getting this weird feeling but she pushes it to the side.

Someone knocks on her door and she said who is it and Jack said it's me and she got up and opened the door.

Jack and Vince sang happy birthday and she smiled and blew the candle on the strawberry and chocolate cupcake and Jack said you're finally 18 I can't believe it.

She smiled and said I know and Vince said how does it feel and she sit on her bed and said unbelievable and Jack said sits next to her and said just know everything is about you today.

Vince said and we won't let anyone I mean anyone ruin it and Paige smiled and hugged them both and said today is gonna be amazing I promise and kissed both of their cheeks.

(Meanwhile at Colton's house)
Colton said no no put the sculpture right there and Irene giggled and said you look cute while decorating stuff and Colton smiled and hold her waist and said this stays between me and you.

Irene smirked and said no promises and he smiled and kissed her and she kissed back. A lady said um mr but he cut her off and yelled do you mind what is so important and she said u um the flowers is here and he said ohh um I'll be right there.

Irene rubbed his arms and said relax you're so tense and they start walking and he sighed and said I just want everything to be perfect.

Irene said it will I promise now let's go get the flowers take some deep breaths. Colton smiled and hold her hand and they walked outside to help them.

Little do they not know all hell is gonna break lose.......

Ivy's pov
I wake up to something smelling good and I was thinking in my head hmmm it smells like bacon. I got up and went to the bathroom and than flushed & wiped after I'm done.

I washed my hands and dried them and made my way downstairs after putting on my robe and I walked into the kitchen and Jeremy smiled and said good morning beautiful I was gonna bring you your plate.

I smiled and kissed him and said good morning it looks amazing you made it and I heard Richard said actually my chefs made it and I smiled and said tell them I said thank you and sat next to Jeremy.

Charles said how are you feeling about today and I sighed and said hopefully this goes as planned. Richard smirked and said it will you will get your best friend back and I will get what I want simple as that.

Charles said let's hope u just don't fuck this up rich and he finished his mimosa and got up and walked away.

Richard said I'll go talk but I cut him off and said you did enough and finished my water and got up and walked out to the backyard.

I went up to Charles and said are you ok and we was walking and he sighed and said I honestly don't know Ivy I just feel so bad that Irene got sucked up all in this mess.

I said it's not your fault and he yelled yes it is if I would've been a better dad and actually be there for her, her mother, and Gabriel than maybe Gabriel wouldn't be in the mafia, Sylvia would've still been alive and Irene s she would've been the child psychologist and nail tech she always wanted to be

I hugged him and said you still have a chance to be in her life and start over Irene is a forgiving person She will give you another chance I promise.

Charles said really and I smiled and said I'm positive and he said she is lucky to have a friend like you and I smiled and said I'm lucky to have her as my best friend.

I can't wait to see you Irene you are finally gonna be able to come home.