Chapter 15

(Julia's hair and outfit)
Julia's pov
We head back to house cause we didn't realize we was riding the bikes for hours. I guess that's what happens when you are having fun, thinking, and just enjoying the weather.

I walked upstairs and I yelled we're home and Gabriel came out the rom and kissed me and said hey baby, hey girls how was y'all day.

I smiled and said we really had fun not the piercing part and Lina groaned and said it hurts so fucking bad and Irene chuckled and rub her back.

Gabriel fake pout and said awww I'm sorry baby but your ears look so cute with the piercing and kissed my forehead. I smiled and said thank you, you really think so.

He chuckled and said yes baby you look beautiful and I smiled and kissed his cheek and said well we better get ready and he said agreed.

I closed the door and walk to the bathroom so I can pee and I said how was y'all day and Gabriel said it was good we went to Coltons and Nolan's mom house to make everything looked perfect.

I wiped and flushed and said that's nice of her and I washed my hands. He said we also went to the beach to surf and I take off my shoes and socks and asked how was that baby?

Gabe smiled and said It was good I had a flashback of when me, Irene, and her best friend ivy would go surfing all the time and I smiled and said so did Irene she said it was about when u, her, your mom would ride your bikes.

I turned on the shower so the water can get warm and I take off my clothes and put on my robe and he said I think I'm going to talk to her as he take off his clothes too.

I smiled and said I think you should she seemed so happy when she was riding the bike today and I start brushing my teeth and he chuckled and said yeah we had so many funny memories.

I finish brushing my teeth and so does he and we get in the shower and one lead to another of course hehe.

Irene's pov
After I showered, I looked at myself in the mirror and take a deep breathe and said to myself mom I wish you were here I really don't wanna meet Colton's mom we not even dating I just wish there was a way I can get out of this place without getting caught but I love you and wish me luck.

I dry off and rub lotion on my body and put on my bra and panties, start doing my hair, and put on some lipstick, mascara, a little bit of eyeshadow.

I finished my hair and makeup and put on my dress and heels and flatten on my dress and smiled and said I look good.

I hear someone said you look beautiful and I jumped and turned around and see Colton standing right there and I asked don't you know what knocking is?!

He smirked and chuckled and said nope but I have a present for you it's from me and my mom she helped pick it out and I paid for it.

I rolled my eyes and said I don't want it and he step closer and grabbed my waist pulling me closer and said you are gonna wear whether you like it or not do you understand.

I nod and said yep and he said turned around and I did. He got out the necklace and put it around my neck and I softly said wow it's beautiful I can't wear but he cut me off and said yes you can it looks beautiful on you.

He said I even have the matching earring and I smiled and blushed and he helped put them on and said wow gorgeous you are a true queen.

I was thinking should I ask him for advice on talking to Gabriel but than I'm like why would u ask him for advice you hate him but that is his best friend so why not.

I said I have a question and he said I'm ask away queen and we sit down and I said I had a flashback today while I was riding the bikes with the girls today.

it was when me, Gabriel, and our mom would always go on bike rides in the mornings or sometimes during the evenings to look at the beautiful sunset.

He smiled and said you know believe or not Gabriel talked about your mom a lot and said she was a beautiful woman with a gorgeous and stunning soul and heart.

I smiled big and said he said that and he smiled and said yep and if you are asking if you should talk to Gabriel the answer is yes he is the only sibling you have Irene and you two will regret later on life that you two left on bad terms talk to him Irene he misses you and I know you miss him too.

I hug him and thought did I just hug my kidnapper?! What the hell is going on with me ?!?! I think someone drugged me again!!!

(Irene's dress and hair)