chapter 44

Third persons pov
Everyone arrived to the repast and Nolan said I can't believe that bastard had the nerve to fucking show up and Colton said let alone talk to mom.

Nolan said we gotta let Jack know and Colton said tomorrow morning me and Irene is gonna go talk to him.

Nolan said oh yeah I forgot to ask you the other day how did the meeting between you 3 go?? Colton and Nolan sat next to their mom and aunt and Colton said to be honest it went well.

Nolan looked at him shocked and confused and said what hahahaha you lying and Colton said I wish but nope no violence just all 3 of us talking.

Nolan said either he fancy's Irene or he really wanted Richard dead and Colton growled and said it better be the 2nd option no one lays an eye on my queen but me and Nolan chuckled and said so territorial.

............................................................................

After they all ate, Hilary and Anita (Hilary's sister) went outside and Hilary said you smoking again and Anita said I'm sorry but no one can't be perfect like you with 2 criminal sons.

Hilary rolled his eyes and said Richard showed up at the cemetery and Anita yelled WHAT that fucking bastard got some nerve showing up again after his wife's death.

Hilary sighed and said I know but he's here for something else and Anita said Jack and Hilary said yeah but he wants to kill him and Anita stepped on he cigarette and asked does Jack know??

Hilary said yeah but something tells me that's not what Richard is only here for and Anita said never know but please promise me you won't get involved and Hilary sighed and said I'll try not too.

Little does Anita not know Hilary sorta is involved.

Angelica's pov
We get home from the repast and I go upstairs to change and I said hey girls wanna have a girls night and they yelled yesss and I smiled perfect I'll go change into my pajamas.

I take off my dress, shoes, and jewelry and put the dress in the dirty clothes and the shoes back in the closet and Nolan said babe me and the boys are going down to the game room.

I put my jewelry up and said ooooh you guys are copying us and he laughed and kissed my cheek and said without the makeup and dressing up and i rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him and said later on tonight I wanna talk to you.

He said ok princess is it bad and I said a little but I hope you understand and he smiled and said I'm sure I will and I smiled and said I love you so much baby and he said I love you more.

I finish taking off my makeup and let my hair down and Nolan said thank you for being there for me today I really appreciate it I don't know what I would do without you.

I smiled and said you know I'm here no matter what I'm never leaving. He smiled and said have fun with the girls and I smiled and said I will you have fun with the boys.

I walked downstairs and go to the 2nd living room and see all the girls down there and I shout who's ready to get this party started. They all cheered and I smiled and we start taking some shots.

All I can think about is how am I gonna tell Nolan that I wanna teach Irene how to fight and how to shoot she can protect herself??