Chapter 57

Ivy's pov
I take a deep breath and I downed my shot of vodka and start walking to Juan. Before I tapped him, he turned around and he smiled and said hello there and I smirked and said hello I am.

He cut me off and said Ivy I've heard about and I looked at him confused and said how do you know about me. He smirked and said that's for me to know and for you to find out.

He asked care to join me for a drink and I smirked and said lead the way and he grabbed my hand and I winked at Jeremy and he nod his head and went to go find Irene.

I got a shot of vodka and he got a shot of whiskey and I said hard liquor I see and he said yep I'm a risk taker and I smirked and said I see.

He said so Ivy where are you from and I said New York but I had moved to New Jersey. Juan finished the rest of his shot and the bartender poured him another one and Juan said may I ask why you moved to New Jersey and I said I wanted a new change.

He nod his head and I finished the rest of my vodka and the bartender poured me another one and Juan said so did you live by yourself and I said you're asking a lot of questions and he got closer to me and whispered I know what you are doing so cut the bullshit.

My smirked dropped and he smirked and laughed and said why so quiet dear oh you thought I wouldn't catch on haha little do u not know those shots had a sleeping pill in both of them.

My eyes got wide and I start slurring and said y you're lying w why did you do that and he helped me walked and called over his friend and Juan said because I'm not letting you talk to Irene if she's not ready.

That's all I heard before blackness took over.

Axel's pov
Me and Paige was dancing and I said you look gorgeous and she said thank you but I know you don't mean it. 

I sighed and said I do Paige whatever everyone got going on that has nothing to do with us. She whispered it does when you are trying to get my damn brother killed him and my lil brother is the only family I got.

I start to feel guilty and said I know beautiful but you don't understand and she pulled away and said what don't I understand and I grabbed her hand and said come with me.

She said why so you can kill me and i can't lie and said those words didn't crush me. It hurt that she didn't trust me and I said no I wanna show you something please Paige.

She sighed and said lead the way and I grabbed her hand and walked her through the crowd and We went through the back and she asked  Axel where are you taking but she stopped and gasped and looked at the view.

She said this is beautiful oh my god Axel how did you know about this? I smiled and said before me and the guys fell apart, we helped Jack pick out so many but none of them caught his eye until this one.

I said it caught his eye because it was beautiful, unique, old and reminded of you and your mom. She smiled and start to cry and hugged me and said thank you so much you, the guys, and specially Jack for making this happened.

I smiled and said no problem and she pulled away and we sat down since their was swing bench and she went just sat their and enjoyed each other companies.

Until we heard gunshots and screaming and I got up and Paige said what was that and i grabbed her hand and said come on we got to find you somewhere safe to hide.

She said wait my brother and I said it's fine he's with Sheyla and the girls and i find this room and opened it and I said stay here and she said wait where you going and I said don't worry about me I'll be fine.

She grabbed my face and kissed me and I kissed her back and she pulled away and said even though I should hate you I still miss you and I have faith that you are gonna be ok.

I smiled and said after all this nonsense is over ima take you to my hometown to meet my family I told them so much about you and they are waiting to meet you.

She smiled and said I can't wait where are you from and I said Ireland make sure you lock this door ok and she nod her head and I kissed her cheek and opened the door a little and closed it and looked both ways to make sure no one saw me and walked away.